• Nobles of Null is a forum based roleplay site where sci-fi and magic collide. Here, Earth remains fractured and divided despite humanity reaching out to the stars. Worse still, the trans-human slaves of one major power have escaped, only to establish their own Empire, seething with resentment at abuses of the past. Even the discovery of aliens, though medieval in development, has failed to rally these squabbling children of Earth together with its far darker implications. Worse still, is the discovery of the impossible - magic. Practiced by the alien locals, nearly depleted and therefore rare, its reality warping abilities remains abstract and distant to the general populace. All the while, unseen in the darkness of space, forces from without threaten to press in. For those with eyes opened by insight, it is clear that an era is about to end, and that a new age will dawn.

Extra Chapter: A Character Study of Tsuguka

Uso

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Concourse Alpha,
Examination Room,
Late at night,

Caxia didn’t bother asking the red Echoni for compliance, there was just one quick command “STAND HERE.” The heavily cyborganized individual staring down at the Echoni with their suite of optical sensors scanning the Echoni’s body, their multitude of arms reaching out to unfasten the Echoni’s uniform so that the inspection could begin. As far as Tsuguka would know, this inspection was just a standard one, even if it was taking place at an oddly late time at night. The examination room having a one way mirror off to one side, and a single bed/light in the center of the room.

Unit 515 complied like clockwork, as they always did, of course. The bio-weapons tended to fear Caxia and what modifications they had in store, but Tsuguka always looked consistently angry, making their appreciation of those rumours pretty unreadable. Their green eyes just glared back, unphased.

“Last standard check was performed less than seven days ago, Miss Caxia.” The Echoni mentioned, only pausing to wince as the cold floor was felt upon their feet. “Is there some criteria in which my performance does not meet your standards?”

“Physical deformities like yours are unacceptable, and I do not approve of your compliance profile.” Caxia stated in her firm, parental, voice as her hands descended upon Tsuguka, one taking a gentle hold of her neck just under her chin to tilt her head, another grabbing hold of her right wrist to extend her arm outward, yet another holding onto her against her armpit to stead her body while two more moved in with medical implements that pressed against her neck.

“This ritual scarring bite-mark has returned again.” Caxia said, clearing away the scarring to return Tsuguka to a pristine condition, “You show the most promise out of all of our Echoni, but despite your extremely high efficiency and task-completion ratings you continue to follow unit 444. You will tell me why you are so agreeable to this model.”

Tsuguka gasped uncomfortably at the sensation of having their arm treated so roughly within it’s socket, not quite expecting such a fast range of motion, but tensed up into a more solid mass after just a moment. From that point on, their weight was far more firmly planted on the ground. Instinct was getting the better of the half that just wanted to follow orders. Being around this bag-person… metal… thing, well, it just didn’t feel right.

“Uso has the highest combat rating of those Echoni I have met personally.” Baring fangs now, though they was partially do to the intense itching of the metal tools working away at their neck. “It is only logical.”

“High combat rating, low results-oriented and obedience scores. You are more than combat-rating. If that was all we cared about we would have built guided bombs instead… or perhaps fitted you with explosives.” Caxia stated, finishing with her repairs to the Echoni model “Now retract your fangs.”

It felt like dealing with children… or perhaps angry animals. Caxia had no experience with either of these and learning just how to control these Echoni was a somewhat grating experience. “Switch into your combat gear, and take the weapons provided to you.” Caxia stated, electronically summoning purple, the Echoni with an Augmented-Reality display over her face who walked into the examination room with a combat-suit in one arm and a stun-baton in the other.

Tsuguka was cautious despite themselves, having heard stories from Uso about this one. They still did as ordered, and took the combat suit, slipping into it rather quickly and efficiently. The baton felt like a strange weapon to be handed, though… They were used to firearms by this point. Was this some kind of return to focusing on melee skills?

“The equipment is checked and operable.” They remarked simply afterwards, eyes drawn to the silver spindly thing once more. “Emotional focus is within operational parameters.”

“Good.” Caxia said, adding, “Follow me.” The tripod-like Caxia would move towards the exit that Purple had just come from, leading Tsuguka along to another examination room a few doors down.

Once the two of them were inside, the door would close behind them.

“LET ME OUT OF THIS! THIS IS BOOOORING!” 444 said, shifting her weight around uncomfortably as she sat in a chair in the center of the room. Her wrists and ankles were restrained by her side, and she had on another one of those VR systems that covered her eyes and ears.

“Tsuguka.” Caxia said firmly, “I do not want to see that scar return to your neck, and you are not to follow 444 unless you are given explicit instructions to do so, understood?”

Uso

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
The red Echoni opened their mouth to respond, paused a second, looked at 444, and then just breathed back in again.

“Understood.” They answered logically, without the emotional give-away that they’d totally follow 444’s own explicit orders to do what they said.

Maybe that wasn’t exactly rebellion, but this chrome thing was kind of annoying them.

“Now hit 444 with the Stun-Baton.” Caxia stated.
The red one paused again. They’d hit 444 loads of times. But somehow this felt wrong. Probably because they couldn’t fight back.

“...Query; What kind of test is this?” Tsuguka questioned. They readied the weapon alright, just under the pressure of being told to, but it wasn’t about to strike yet. “This does not seem like an adequate test of combat potential. Unless this is a new exophage ability that 444 has had installed?”

It had to be that. This test didn’t make sense to them, otherwise.

Caxia would move around until she was behind 444, Her sensors focusing in on Tsuguka as one of her hands pointed to the green-hair’d Echoni in question, “This unit is compromising your ability to follow orders, your physical capabilities, and your reliability. Verbal instructions do not seem to have resolved this problem, as each time I see you this unit has re-applied the scarring on your neck. This one’s style of leadership is not helpful for this project or for you.”

Caxia would reach out to Tsuguka, and help her lift her stun baton.

“This is a test of your obedience, and training to resist 444’s unapproved persuasive abilities. Now strike 444 with the stun baton.” Caxia stated.

“I KNOW YOU’RE THERE!” 444 shouted, trying to shift right and left in the chair to try and rock it… and possibly knock it over. However the chair was attached firmly to the floor and 444 wasn’t going anywhere, “I CAN FEEL YOU MOVING ABOUT!”

Tsuguka gripped the baton hard enough to make a creaking sound, biting their lip and heart rate rapidly increasing. This should have been so simple. Why did this situation feel like it physically hurt? Why didn’t it feel this way every time 444 told them to smash stuff up? Where was the logic in that? Where they really compromised?

“This… This is illogical!” The oni half-growled, quite annoyed at being put in a situation where their voice might stumble. “444 modifies me… just like you do! That’s just what being an Echoni is like! She’s strong!... Unit 515 should be following her orders!... Y-your data is… based on incorrect assumptions!”

“My assumption was that you would fail to carry out your instructions because you have been compromised by unit 444. You are currently failing to carry out your instructions.” Caxia stated, keeping the firm, paternal, tone, “... This is because 444 has compromised you and the other Echoni. This training will correct your flaws, and ensure you are fully operational.”

The red Echoni glowed and mythered to themselves again. It did bug them that they couldn’t do it. That they were in a situation where one order was going against another. Would 444 even care if they hit them?... Or would they not even talk to 515 anymore? Did it matter that they didn’t like that?

“What does… What does this new training mean for us?...” An uncomfortable feeling rolled around in their stomach, expression now angrily glaring between several of the mechanical creature’s gleaming eyes. “Echoni… against Echoni?... Is that really… A right thing that should happen, Miss Caxia?”

“Unit 444’s unexpected control over other Echoni is a flaw. This new training method will correct that. You will be helping 444 reach her full potential like this, just as she will be helping you.” Caxia stated, “You do not hesitate to fight with other Echoni when instructed. This is no different.”

“UGH! AT LEAST GIVE ME A JUICE BOX IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP MAKING ME WATCH THIS STUFF! I’VE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE… FOREVER!” 444 shouted, clearly unaware of what was going on around her.

“I will fight any Echoni that can fight back.” Tsuguka stated, though it was rather like they had simply decided on this rule on the spot. “...Is this the end of the test? Can I leave now, Miss Caxia?”

Caxia stood there for a moment silently. Their lack of action probably more ominous than anything else they could do. “If we end now this training session will be considered a failure.” Caxia said, considering another way that the ‘correct’ outcome could be achieved. “If you remain compromised by unit 444, and we are unable to correct either you or 444, then we will have to put unit 444 into storage indefinitely. 444 will not be allowed to interact with other Echoni ever again to avoid compromising others.”

Tsuguka gulped hard, toes digging into the floor as if to brace against the consequences of a decision like that. They’d fought against Caxia’s stuff and lost too, so they had to acknowledge on some level that the bag-machine-person-thing had authority, logically. This had exposed a glaring weakness, and it was strangely one that they hadn’t considered a weakness until moments before…

“How… How can an Echoni be fixed… To not… feel this way?” The red Echoni answered slowly, their confidence quickly coming apart at the seems.

“You must practice. Be firm in your resolve. You must act logically and not let your emotions control you.” Caxia stated. “There are other methods we can use to restrict emotional problems but they can be compromising to an Echoni’s other functions. Logically it is best if you understand your shortcoming and correct it yourself.”

“HELLLOOOOOO!” 444 shouted, trying to get someone’s attention, “I HAVEN’T HAD A JUICEBOX IN FOREVER! ITS BEEN LIKE…. TWO FOREVERS NOW!”

Tsuguka exhaled roughly and tried to act purely on reflex… They extended their arm out and prodded 444 with the baton, though truth be told, they had closed their eyes.

“GHAAGHA!” 444 shouted, there was a sharp ‘POP’ from the electrical arc, the stun batton putting a powerful jolt through the Echoni and making her entire body stiffen in the restraints. The confusion and anger in her voice was clear to hear afterwards, “WHAT WAS THAT?! THAT WASN’T A JUICEBOX! LET ME OUT OF HERE SO I CAN SMASH YOU! DON’T DO THAT AGAIN OR I WILL SMASH YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES SO SMALL THEN SMASH THOSE PIECES! … ACTUALLY I’M JUST GOING TO SMASH YOU ANYWAYS SO LET ME OUT SO I CAN SMASH!”

Caxia seemed at least somewhat pleased, “This is better. Now stun her again. You will need to continue until she stops these outbursts.”

Unit 515 stumbled back as if they had been physically hit in the gut. They couldn’t even feel angry, like Caxia had done this. It made them sick, just thinking about the baton still in their hand.

“You… You know that she won’t stop... “ A surging tremble in their voice. “444 never stops. Y-you can’t break them… This is pointless…”

Maybe they should hit Caxia with the baton. It wouldn’t have made them feel so bad. They didn’t want to destroy this whole dynamic of order between the three of them. But that was really starting to feel like the best option, at present.

“You will be helping 444 by doing this.” Caxia said, “444 will have to be sent into storage if you do not fix the problem. We do not have to fix it completely now but anything less than two more strikes will be considered a failure. Now overcome your problems with compliance and use the stun baton on 444.”

Tsuguka slowly, sluggishly, moved the baton again… Barely holding onto it now, they closed their eyes and moved it towards 444’s stomach once more…

“NGYYAA!” 444 shouted, the loud ‘CLICK CLICK CLICK’ of the stun batton sounding quite loud in this small room, making 444 tense up and then gasp for air… the green-hair’d echoni needing a moment to catch her breath before launching into her own verbal counterattack, “I’MMA SMASH YOU JUST AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF THIS THING! YOU’RE GOING TO BE SO SMASHED YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW!”

Caxia seemed pleased, and had now switched to her more motherly voice, “You are doing well 515. Strike her one more time and we will consider this training session concluded.”

Tsuguka didn’t want to hear that voice. It felt like her guts were writhing around. They didn’t know of the concept of betrayal, but this all just felt so wrong. Everything should have been so simple, just raising the weapon again and finishing off this whole stupid test, but her arm was resting the cold logic of the situation.

Breathing heavily, they angled it upwards once again… But paused.

515’s hand shook, her eyes wide and projecting out a feeling of being utterly disurbed.

Then, the baton just fell from her grasp and hit the floor with a sharp klinking sound, haphazardly rolling away.

“...M-m-miss Caxia… I am… t-this is…” Her knees followed. Then her hands. In lack of anything else she could do, Tsuguka was practically bowing towards Caxia at this point. “I’m… I’m defective. Unit 515 is the problem. Please put this unit into storage, and leave 444 alone… I-I’m the one who cannot complete this test…”

“This is an unfortunate development.” Caxia stated, “... But I will assist you in the completion of this task.” The cyborg would come up to 515, taking hold of her wrist and guiding the stun-batton back to 444…

Uso

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Chapter 2:

Concourse Alpha,
Echoni Living Space,
A few hours later,

444 had been returned to her room, some bruising on her stomach from the earlier tests. She didn’t look nearly as energetic as she used to be, curled up on her bed. The other echoni and sprawling pillow fort having been cleaned out, leaving her with only some soft shorts and a sports bra to wear, and a set of pillows and blankets to lay on.

515 had been brought back to this room. Fighting the connection between the two Echoni seemed too difficult to pull off. Instead, Caxia had another idea for how to use these Echoni. The rather imposing cyborg would give the Red Echoni just a few instructions before allowing her to enter 444’s room. “You are defective, but we will seek to improve you. You may speak to 444 again but be mindful that she is not the one to give you instructions.”

Tsuguka covered her mouth and obeyed the instructions carefully, stepping into the room and doing her best to disguise her thoughts over 444’s current condition. The words from Caxia’s speakers sounded strange and distant.

“...444… Does it hurt?” A rather obvious question, but they couldn’t think of anything else to say. Nothing that would avoid compromising the few remaining strings keeping her composure together.

More words were prepared, but sputtered out. The oni was at a distance, imagining better days. Like wrestling on that field with Fang. Reflexively, a hand covered the smooth skin on her neck, where the bite scar no longer was.

“It burns....” 444 complained, rolling onto her other side so she could face towards 515, “And not like… the good burn after we run around and do stuff. Its like… flame burn. Like a small grawla fire throwing gun, “Caxia’s new training is stupid. I didn’t even get a juice box out of it.” 444 would open her eyes and look over at 515, her eyes going wide quickly, “Tugs!” She’d quickly get out of her bed and wrap her arms around 515, picking her up and an aggressive hug.

The red echoni was heavier than usual; They’d been doing some strange tests and injections for days. Doris said a lot of really complicated stuff, but the only thing they half-understood was something about giving her something of Fang’s, like her blood or something. That made logical sense since the big lady had beaten 444 at one point, but it all just made Tsuguka feel immensely heavy and sluggish now.

Or maybe that was something else? This weird feeling in her stomach?...

“Leader…” Tsuguka wrapped their arms around Uso in turn, nuzzling their head in a way that the normally cold android did not care to move. “The training wasn’t for you... It was for me.”

“Huh?” 444 asked, half-letting Tsuguka go so that they could re-adjust and hug properly. “... They changed you again… but like… not with the angles and fangs and stuff.” 444 would immediately try to satisfy her curiosity, grabbing the base of the teal-green medical robe that was common to off-duty Echoni and pulling it up over Tsuguka’s head.

“My teeth? I still have-” Tsuguka was half way through opening her mouth, inserting her tongue between those elongated canines, though her jaw now had more girth and roundness. It really pushed the ‘oni’ side of the appearance to all new levels. The horns still made taking her dress off way too complicated of course, causing them to bend down and make a bunch of half-protests and sputtering sounds-

Newly bulked up, musclebound form unveiled, they reflexively crossed their arms to stop Uso from taking their bra too. It was struggling under the weight of some other changes in progress.

“Listen, leader, I- That was all so- the scar is gone again because-” A stream of agitated words came shooting out.
Telling her what happened should have been simple, too. But…

Then time with 444 would be as good as over, anyway?

This was really hard. Their head hurt. Their guts hurt. These new stupid things on her chest hurt.

Tsuguka just wanted to sit down on the floor and let 444 hug her forever. It wasn’t logical. It was doing something against Uso and lying. But that was what she wanted.

“Mphf… They removed my mark but I still own you.” 444 said, wincing a bit as she got her arms up over her head, tossing the medical-gown aside so she could look at 515. “You’re so much bigger… you look like the caretaker they gave me. I bet you can smash real good with these arms!” 444 would slide her hands down 515’s sides, feeling the changes in her body before moving in to examine the rather ample increase around her front, cupping her chest and moving her thumbs over that sports bra. “... OH! And I can still mark you!”

444 would jump up, her hands moving to hold 515’s sides to steady herself as she went to chomp down on 515’s neck again!

The green-haired echoni had that lean edge of relentless energy, but the oni now had considerably more weight; They rolled onto their back and pressed both of their bodies together with rock solid thighs, freezing 444 mid-motion and burying her face into a contrastingly smooth, suffocating mountain of flesh.

Again, Tsuguka just wanted to spurt out the truth, but this wasn’t making it easy…

Instead, they just let it become one of their age old friendly fights, then.

“OOFFFHHH….” 444 struggled as the air was pushed out of her body. She’d have to move her arms to 515’s legs to try and pry them open so she could move… and breathe. “Don’t think you’re getting out of this so easily! I won you!” The thrashing would end up causing her face to flop against 515 quite a few times, “Also you’re a lot softer now, these are nice!”

Tsuguka broke their silence with an uncomfortable raspy grunt, both of their hands slapping into the sides of 444’s face in order to keep it still. Anger and annoyance and all sorts of hot-blooded, agitating feelings were washing over them.Their legs were gradually losing strength despite themselves, bent at an awkward angle that let the relentless green devil slowly pry their way in.

Of course, this also meant that the whole cushiony weak point that Doris had suggested was now completely unguarded.

“444… I… I want to be yours but…” Struggling to keep Uso’s face at just a bit of a distance now, though they could still feel that tense breath against their neck, making hairs stand on end. “Is it logical?... This is… This is complicated… they… T-They don’t want me to like you…”

444 just continued squirming her way in, twisting her hips and stomach so that she could inch forward, grinding her body against 515 as she tried to make her way past her defenses and to her neck. “YOU ARE MINE!” she shouted, trying to get enough freedom from between 515’s legs so that she could use an arm to try and free herself from 515’s arms. “What you want doesn’t matter! I won you! Those other people are stupid.”

444 had an uncomplicated way of looking at things, things like 515’s hands which she was realizing were quite close to her mouth. The Echoni opening her jaw and trying to catch one so she could mark it…

As a last ditch maneuver, Tsuguka rolled sideways, using the momentum to split both of their bodies before this battle of attrition could go on any longer. She wanted Uso to touch her. She really did. But these feelings didn’t make sense. They must be a defect.

“444, it was me who shocked you!” They said quickly and vibrantly, before Uso had a chance to close the distance again. “I’m not a good soldier for you. I’m… They’re always fixing me, because I’m broken! I’m defective! Don’t you get that?... Y-your my leader, and you are stronger, but… This d-d-doesn’t make sense!”

444 ended up on the other side of the room, quickly jumping to her feet and getting ready to charge back in before Tsuguka’s words hit her. “... What?! WHY’D YOU SHOCK ME?!” she asked, “I WAS STUCK IN THAT ROOM FOR HOURS AND YOU SHOCKED ME LIKE… THIRTY TIMES!”

The numbers weren’t an exaggeration… it seemed that some of the other Echoni went through the training. Caxia seemingly having something against 444’s ‘natural leadership’ of the others. “I don’t care that you’re broken. You’re MY ECHONI so you have to do what I say. That means no more shocking me!” 444 finally added.

Tsuguka made themselves small, or at least tried to, sitting with their arms protectively around their knees.

“...It… It… was only twice…” They answered, ashamed. “I was ordered to, and… They were going to keep you in that holding place if I didn’t so… I can’t do what you order me to do anymore...”

“WELL YOU CAN’T NOT DO WHAT I ORDER YOU TO DO!” 444 shouted, crossing her arms defiantly. What was it that the bag-people did in this situation? How was she supposed to assert her dominance here? Caxia did seem to like sending 444 back to her room… “SO… GO TO YOUR ROOM!” 444 said, frowning when she realized she didn’t have her pillow-fort anymore. The Echoni would quickly run back to her bed and prop some of the pillows up against the wall to create a three sided room with a blanket over the top, “AND YOUR ROOM IS IN THERE! COME ON!”

444 would then go to 515’s side, grabbing her arm and trying to pull her back towards the bed.

Tsuguka only put up half of a fight, slowly being dragged along the floor by her right arm. The holographic green communication rings formed around their left forearm whilst this was going on, and began to rapidly spin away, electronic messages being mentally compiled and sent with an intense frequency.

E4F515 to SEER RESEARCH OFFICE CAXIA
E4F515> SUPPORT REQUEST (515 transfer to CONTAINMENT)

Externally, they said nothing. Just closing their eyes and bottling it away as they were dragged into their pillow-room where they would be held in place by the warm, possessive, arms of 444.

Uso

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Chapter 3

Concourse Alpha,
Doris Lab #3,
The Next Week,

“Can you clarify the reason for this again?” Heram asked, sitting down in the chair as instructed, looking over at the collection of Echoni and Magnetic-Assembly members that were in the room.

“ASTHETICS!” Sayla practically shouted, taking a gentle hold of 515’s arm and trying to guide her to the center of the room. Sayla herself seemed fairly normal… or at least as normal as someone like Sayla could present as. She had on a lab coat… but it was a double-brested lab coat with ornate white micro-detailing on it that contained the full genetic code of humanity that had been sequenced back in the 2000s. She also had on a white face-mask with white goggles that covered her head almost completely and black hair that stuck straight up with a line of white right down the side. Not a thing was out of place in this rather fanciful projection as she took ahold of 515’s gown to lift over her head. “We are here to improve the looks of the Echoni so that the population will be more accepting!”

“Ok…” Heram said, “But why am I here?”

“You have some of the lowest amount of cybernetics out of those in the Assembly. This horrible mistake on your part makes you suitable as a test subject for the changes we make here.”

“Ok… and why is 444 here?” Heram asked.

“She wouldn’t let us take 515 without her. Also they are cute together! The red skin and the green hair really pop against one another I’m certain there is something we can do with that which will look aesthetically pleasing!” Sayla added, projecting a small holographic wall between them and Heram as she looked over the Echoni’s body, making observations and plans in her head as an effort was made to design some pleasing new clothing.

“Hey, where are you going with her? The operation was not complete!” Doris chimed in, the sound of some awkward heels clicking along the floor behind Sayla. They were wearing that overcomplicated grey carbon fiber lab coat-dress with some extra strength surgical spectacles on, but the only thing in their hand was hair cutting scissors, rather than anything more sinister. “Oh, hello, you are Mister Wazu, aren’t you? I believe we met onboard the Deming?”

Their voice was pretty smooth and charming for a person who clearly had taken quite a deal of passion in crafting some rather claw-like, glossy black-metal appendages for all four of their own limbs.

A few more snips were arced around 515’s head, sculpting away at a rounded bob, with a boyish shorter back, but scraggly girlish bangs. The devil just said nothing and glared down at the one full human in the room, a cyborg fashion designer in one hand, and ‘Usually Smashes Once’ in the other.

“Hurm, yes, integration is key!” Doris continued, admiring their own handiwork and looking at Wazu like he totally had to understand the obvious implications of this situation. Sayla’s demeanour seemed to be rubbing off on her. “An adult emotion is a complex one, with good and bad aspects hand in hand, yes… In order to ensure the continued evolution of the Echoni race, it is advantageous for them to pursue an integration into human culture, one of the only products that the Magnetic Assembly cannot simply emulate or synthesize. The end product is quite clear, is it not? Yes!”

“No!... I mean. This IS a complex topic. Is it even right to shape them in this way? Should we be allowing them to develop on their own? Are they mature enough to understand some of these concepts?” Wazu winced a bit as he said that, they were all already using the Echoni for combat. If they weren’t mature enough to handle other things they really had no business using them in the first place. “I did not think that fashion was one of the project goals here… and yes, we’ve worked together on the Edward Deming before twice. You were the one that put forth the proton mirror idea prior to the battle of Riess and we briefly got to work together on the Deming’s first expedition. I have been hoping to get to work more closely with you but our projects don’t always line up.”

He would look over at 444 and give her a wave which wasn’t returned. Heram would then try speaking to 515, “And Tsuguka. I should thank you for your protection while we worked together on Hawking.” Certainly having to deal with Hilda was a grating experience but having Tsuguka drag him back to the pillow fort and sit on him wasn’t entirely unpleasant.

444 Just kept her arms crossed, her eyes carefully watching Dorris and Sayla as they made changes to HER 515. Changes that she might not like. They’d already change the markings on her neck to get rid of them so just what else were they going to mess up?!

“Scraggly, feminine, yet strong. Should we try and accentuate her face through jewlery? A small amount of gold in her hair or on her horns could draw the eye to the facial structures. This tends to have the feel of a warmer climate as well and would synergize well with looser or thinner clothing.” Sayla suggested, watching closely as Dorris trimmed 515’s hair. “Or we could try framing her entire face with some kind of headgear. A frilly black and white band over the head would work well with a maid uniform that could be tailored to emphasize both her hard working nature, femininity, and supportive role. Human males also tend to highly favor the french style of maid in their sexual fantasies.”

“Oh! Oh! That would be precious!~” Doris supported the idea of the headband entirely, patting down 515’s locks again whilst they blushed profusely. “A worker and a home-maker and a lover, yes, it fits within our metaphorical context of a multi-use organic platform for independent actions! Our splendid warrior dolls doing anything and everything!”

“-And oh, Mister Wazu, yes, this is quite an uncomfortable scenario, I do agree.” Doris snapped back to the other topic. Those narrow and fox-like eyes always made them look like they had some kind of cunning plan in mind, but man, they were really not practiced in explaining it… “Echoni were given quite a bit of power from the get-go in order to make them efficient fighting machines, but the trade-off was that development time had to be very short in order to keep things cost effective. There is still a built-in capability to expand upon their thought processes, however, and not giving our best efforts to assist them would also be wrong, wouldn’t it?... Children can be barbaric, but fortunately these are not, or ever where, technically speaking, children... They are far too pure for that. That’s the entire problem! Logic and truth does not help a person in a cruel and unforgiving world!”

“Query, Miss Muller.” 515 butted in. Their arms were tensing up, bulging into sinewy pillars of red through sheer agitation and impatience. “What is a maid?”

“It’s like a cleaner, dear.”

“What is a jewelry?”

“Composite metallic compounds for the decoration of your form, and the express showing of a positive financial and emotional status.”

“Does it go inside my head?”

“No, it is mere-”

“-What are these things?”

“Those are your, erm, jugs, dear. Organic appendages natural to women humans... If you point them at a target, they can have a mind control effect, even through cameras!”

The oni found that last answer really suspicious. And they didn’t like all these people touching them at once.

So they just pointed their jiggling oversized chest at Wazu and glared, dark eyes seeming like they were trying to make his head explode.

“... This is factually incorrect... And they are making my back hurt...”

“OH! Do we have to turn them on?!” 444 asked, curiously from her spot in the corner, curious about how this feature worked exactly.

“I guess that does track,” Wazu said, thinking through what Dorris had to say. Trying to find some existing example to base his experiences on here was wrong, as these Echoni did not match up to anything that already existed. “I will strive to view these Echoni as their own thing.” The small wall blocking Tsuguka’s body only just barely reached up above her chest, and it certainly did nothing to hide her outline which Wazu found himself drawn to… though by the time his eyes met hers it started to feel awkward again, causing his eyesight to shift over to 444. “Should I be worried that I’m participating in a test that involves two experts in mind-manipulation?”

Uso

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
“You have nothing to fear. We only wish to use your baser instincts to judge how effective our changes to Tsuguka, and by extension all echoni, will be! Please be vocal about your opinions and let us know how you view her as your opinion of her changes. You are familiar with her as a soldier, but now you will evaluate her as a co-worker, a house keeper, and as a potential lover!”

“I don’t know how I feel about…” Wazu was saying something, but Sayla had more important and LOUDER work to do that would certainly take the attention of Dorris and Tsuguka.

“Let us examine the maid outfit!” Sayla said excitedly, moving some projectors around so that the holographic clothing would properly ‘stick’ to Tsuguka’s body. First was the black and white ribbon over her head that helped frame her face, then the rest of the uniform started to materialize along with Sayla’s own commentary, “We will leave the sleeves as these short, puffy, things. They help accentuate the Maid Outline while leaving Tsuguka’s arms exposed which are very impressive to behold. They certainly showcase her strength as well as the more subservient aspect by displaying the barcode where it is. The black upper-body sections of the outfit should cling to her skin as much as possible, and the white ruffle edges around the neckline help accentuate her chest. I have removed much of the material there so that it appears as if she is just about to fall out of the maid uniform. This will draw the male’s eye to her chest and keep them fixated upon her. The mid-section will also be suitably tight to make it clear that she is available as a possible partner. Similarly the skirt should be tweaked to only just cover her hips. The enforcement of good posture will make her attractive as a home-keeper while the accentuation of her thighs and hips will continue to draw in the male gaze. I would also like to minimize the use of stockings to further show off the Echoni’s legs. High heels would also be a good add, and I understand this Echoni has already learned how to walk in them!”

The bulked-up woman tried to pat down the dress on instinct, finding their hands to simply pass through the holographic falsehood and smooth down the sides of her thighs. Any time they received new equipment it automatically made them consider what it would be like to fight in it, but this was… something rather more confusingly organised.

“Unit 515 is adequately trained in many forms of locomotion…” A small, irritated grumble.

Doris just put a finger to their own lips, considering the outfit- Which was met by an extremely sharp, disgruntled glance from the oni, raising their shoulders and straightening their legs out with a defensive reflex.

“...It’s… cute…” A final judgement, Doris once again overflowing with that sort of off-kilter artistic pride. “I’m thinking knee-highs in a white material, maybe, Miss Sayla?... Don’t you think that pissed off expression is just adorable, Mister Wazu?~”

“It is very cute, but maybe she would like something more comfortable? It seemed like she took a lot of pride in her soldier-uniform back in New Cambridge.” Wazu offered, hoping to get away with not sounding too into it.

“White Stockings!” Sayla said, projecting them into Tsuguka, and adding some black bows right on the top of the stocking, but keeping the material only a little bit above the knee to keep Tsuguka’s thighs exposed. She had not looked at Wazu this entire time, but her sensors were certainly keeping tabs on him. “I would like to see 515 with various other expressions to judge the effect of the outfit more cleanly.” Sayla added, “Mr. Wazu has had a 40% increase in the amount of time his gaze has lingered on Tsuguka’s chest since we switched to this outfit. The increased heart-rate and bloodflow seems to suggest it is having the desired effect. She is almost completely taking his attention off you Doris! He is certainly viewing Tsuguka as a potential lover and based on the french maid videos Wazu consumes he is likely thinking of bending Tsuguka over and,”

“THANK YOU SAYLA THAT IS A GREAT ANALYSIS OF THE SITUATION.” Wazu said, trying to cut off the rather overwhelming data coming from the Aesthetics expert.

“There is no need to be embarrassed, Mister Wazu, it is all simply data.” Doris smiled calmly, diverting her gaze from the red mountain in order to give the man a calm, bedeviling expression. “An ordinary human person has the audacity to say that their features are thiers, yes, but how many of them can say that it was a specifically constructed genetic code of their own making?... No, there is a purity to desire, though. We are giving this Echoni the gift of the desire of others. Is that a bad thing?”

Tsuguka squirmed at this point, not because of the eyes looking upon them, but because of an internal logic that she wasn’t supposed to say out loud. Her green eyes shifted down to the purple peepers of 444, with an expression like they were trying to send a telepathic message without actually saying anything…

Doris’ expression caught that, too.

“What do you think, Leader?” The woman smiled. “Are we making your Tugboat pretty?”

There was a brief instant of confusion in 444’s eyes right before she stopped slouching and stood up on her tip toes to get the maximum amount of height and emulate the way she saw 515 walking back when she had those heels on. OBVIOUSLY she was the leader! “MY Tsuguka was fine before you made all these changes! She isn’t even marked by me right now! That clothing would be no good in combat!” 444 said in as stern a way as she could manage before adding, “She is pretty. And I like sleeping on her chest. It is big and soft. And I like it when she is in my bed…”

“It feels a bit awkward to have my data used in this way. I thought my data was a bit more private than that.” Heram added.

Sayla would then swoop in, eager to share her expertise! “Much of your data is private, but I have built a profile of you using the publicly available information! There is much we can learn from public scans as well as what is known of your history and failed relationships. For example your choices regarding Hilda seems to indicate that you would not handle a conventional relationship well. You would likely not appreciate Tsuguka here as much if she didn’t also share the slight discomfort of seeing her in the maid outfit! I also track eye movement and other biometrics to determine your personal preferences. I can even rank the women you would prefer to take as lovers in this room, and provide a good estimate of their rankings relative to one another!”

That seemed to spark another idea in Sayla’s head,

“OH! Should we try beachwear next? Or perhaps something professional looking with cute glasses!” Sayla suggested.