• Nobles of Null is a forum based roleplay site where sci-fi and magic collide. Here, Earth remains fractured and divided despite humanity reaching out to the stars. Worse still, the trans-human slaves of one major power have escaped, only to establish their own Empire, seething with resentment at abuses of the past. Even the discovery of aliens, though medieval in development, has failed to rally these squabbling children of Earth together with its far darker implications. Worse still, is the discovery of the impossible - magic. Practiced by the alien locals, nearly depleted and therefore rare, its reality warping abilities remains abstract and distant to the general populace. All the while, unseen in the darkness of space, forces from without threaten to press in. For those with eyes opened by insight, it is clear that an era is about to end, and that a new age will dawn.

Day in the Life: Escape from the Heavenly State

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
"Zoom! Enhance! ZOOM! ENHANCE!" Having leaped up from her beanbag in the space-opera lounge, Hoshiko could only helplessly yell at the holographic screens and their myriad of angles. Given that she was physically poking around the ship, the tiger-princess wasn't able to see everything in ultra-high-definition-quality. "Koyama, send me your video feed! I need to see this!" It seemed that everyone was gravitating back to the meatspace bridge, while she tried finishing up another round. "Listen to Koyama-hime!" she began to order Wen around, using the Rìběnrén word for 'princess'. "Don't be a tool like our younger brother! For your own good, I hereby decree as Imperial Princess of the Empire, that you will motorboat Jun and please her!"

Meanwhile in meatspace, Hoshiko let out a sigh as she rubbed her thighs together, only to have her eye caught by the nearby cargo containers.

"What do we have here?" the Daqinren soldier uncharacteristically pondered aloud.

Uso

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
"... I still have a hard time believing Hoshiko is still so thirsty AND is Royalty." Jun said, muting Hoshiko's line for the moment so she couldn't overhear. She'd lower her shirt down so that it was all rolled up near her neck, leaving her chest and face exposed. The exasperated Daqin would lean backwards, arching her back, the her skin ending up taunt as she looked up at the ceiling. This certainly made her look a bit more toned in the stomach and gave Wen a view of her breasts from the underside. "I'll bet its why she's still single. Come on too strong and everyone gets nervous there's something wrong with you. Even being Royalty won't save you from that..."

Jun lifted up slightly and leaned forward again, bringing 'herself' right to his eye level. The motion caused her legs to squeeze against his sides, "It is enough to make you wonder, is putting up with a NEET worth getting to be royalty? Being a lesser-princess is still getting to be a princess." Jun thought out loud. She put one hand on the back of Wen's head to steady herself, letting her body weight come down on Wen's legs, leaving her quite close. The inertia of her breasts letting them bounce right infront of his face. "What do you think Wen? Enjoy being royalty and being taken care of in exchange for shacking up with some smelly NEET? All the money you want, but a sex life you'd be trying to avoid for all eternity..."

"That does sound boring though doesn't it?" She asked Wen, lifting herself up again, putting more pressure right on his hips.

"You wouldn't happen to have another eligible brother that isn't a NEET would you Koyama? Maybe some minor prince that doesn't have to worry about getting all stabby?" Of course, there were other things to address to.

"Maybe you would like to show off too Lady Koyama?" Jun asked, getting up from her 'seat' by leaning forward and standing. Wen's face would end up pressed right in between Jun's breasts, letting him feel their soft warmth encompassing him from both sides. The Daqin's standing motion slowly bringing them up along his face, her soft skin sliding against his until his face was pressed right up against her stomach. "I promise this ritual is good luck. I have friends that sware by it in the fleets!" She said as she unstraddled Wen, pulling her shirt back down over her chest and starting to fiddle with her clothing to get her bra to properly settle right around her chest.

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
As Jun salaciously dragged her chest salaciously across Wen's face, she could feel the embarrassed and aroused heat emanating from underneath his skin. He let out a small "Mmm" during the short affair, audibly breathing out for air once the cow-form let go of him.

"Do all royalty act like this? Is this how royalty is treated, or is it just because you have testicles larger than bull-forms?" Wen eyed Jun, making a quick wipe across his mouth with a fist, his face still red, now experiencing the second-hand embarrassment for Lady Koyama. "And no, the younger prince isn't my type, nor is the shut-in royalty lifestyle. I'd much prefer Lady Hoshiko and Lady Koyama's active nature, out and about, active duty for the empire. The Empress Herself is a model for risking her life."

"Coming to think of it, given the Empress and the two Princesses' personality, the younger prince is an anomaly in the royal lineage."

Soresu

Koyama had been sitting and staring at Jun in meatspace, her avatar elsewhere at Hoshiko’s demands. Then one console fizzed out, replaced by an ancient-looking terminal. Something ‘tec’ was in faded letters at its side. She promptly then began typing on it, “Enhance…” making sure Hoshiko could hear, “Enhance…” then going for a third and fourth time. That avatar’s voice sounded more amused as she continued to say it. The audible clicks of the primitive keyboard are being heard by the other tigress. But no video feed, even as things began getting more heated.

“We have a pecking order, Cowgirl. One that’s a ladder. In which we climb over each other to get to the next rung. To prove our savvy in politics, a certain ruthlessness. And acumen that comes with a higher station. The lower one is, the less privilege one has.

And forced to adapt to show certain resourcefulness if we want what those standing higher have. Before taking their place and they fall lower for failing to uplift themselves. And to benefit the Empire. A bit Darwinian. But it works.”

She herself did so through business and the betterment of the Empire. Finding rare earth minerals would be a windfall for her. Better sources of clean energy. But here she was now. On a mission, to save an Empress after her personal disgrace. Murdering humans, causing havoc on a human world inside of a strip club.

“Some of my brothers have multiple women. Or men. I have stories…” trailing off then and answering Jun in meatbag-space. Her shirt twirling on a finger in the air as they were under thrust with her chair obscuring her from view.

“Mine are not as big as yours, Jun. You’re a literal walking Weapon of Mass Destruction to men and women the known universe over.” but she spun her seat to bore a hole into Wen with her eyes. Shirtless, braless, her flawless milky-white skin with her much more modest bust. But pleasing to see nonetheless. Or so those she had trained with had said. One of her legs crossed over the other. But, Koyama didn't rise to her feet to do what Jun had done.

“We are still living beings, Duìzhǎng, I’m sure my illustrious sister would by her show on Wu Zetian give you a show of her own volition.” Refusing to say ‘Human’ as it’d be an insult to all Daiqin everywhere. “And we do like to be complimented and seen sometimes. My brother is damned to the bowels of a black hole for all I care. I make millions on my own and he’s content with a stipend.” Waving a hand she turned back to her work. Her shirt rose above her head, squirming back into it and tugging at the bottom to make sure it was down.

Last edited:

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Though shocked at her view of Jun vanishing, Hoshiko practically clung onto the ancient thinking machine that replaced the viewscreen, squirming with anxiety and anticipation. However, a loud "Aaaaaaaaaah!" of despair escaped the princess as her sister playfully cut the pixelated feed. "Does it count if I'm late? Do I get any good luck?!" she tittered, the laugh nervous. "I'm always missing out on the good stuff! There's always something happening, but I always miss out!" the tigress's head spun like a top. Still elsewhere in meatspace patrolling, Hoshiko was nowhere to be seen physically, but they could all feel her despair. "And I'm not trying to get a love interest Jun, I wanna make it big! A name for myself!"

Settling down for a moment, she grew a little sullen. "I want mom to be proud of me," she mumbled. "Last thing I want is for her to group me up with our deadeat siblings."

Uso

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
"I'm not even ON the ladder. Not that I'm looking to climb to the top anyways... just a rung or two would be great." Jun thought outloud in the meatspace as she observed the terrifying precision of Koyama's fierce display. She felt like she could be executed if she didn't look... or perhaps if she didn't look respectfully? The power and the way she wielded it was palpable.

"No, you only get luck if you're up here," Jun responded, "And your mom probably wants you to be successful... and it wouldn't hurt if you end up making a good match that improves your profile..."

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
Wen gawked, his face bright red, in pure awe. "Lady---"

Fuck. A princess just flashed her. Who were these people?

He snapped out of his trance once Koyama addressed him directly. "Well, maybe during downtime later, and only if the princess offers voluntarily. I don't dare to ask for a favor of such sexual nature from a potential heir to the Empire."

Wen returned to the group VR space, more composed, just in time to hear Hoshiko reveal some of her insecurities. It was surprising, but not impossible, he mused to himself, as he summoned a cabinet, withdrawing a bottle of white wine, pouring himself a glass while he simply listened in on the conversation. The fiery, confident types, they had hiccups of their own, just like the rest of people, even royalty.

Soresu

Koyama's avatar watched as Hoshiko shook the ancient machine as if she'd lost someone near and dear to her. "I should also mention I flashed him too. But I didn't motorboat him." but she did choke at the mention of being pared with deadbeat siblings. Was this girl that dense? She was working with the little black sheep of the royal family!

"Mom shows pride in us in a lot of different ways, sister. If she sent me to work here with you. That's saying she trusts you enough to teach me. And vice versa. So I'm sure she's proud. In her own special mom kind of way. She's weird like that... sometimes."
Probably more the former than the latter.

"Motorboating from me is verboten, Duìzhǎng. Jun gave you enough to last a lifetime. And likely on to your next." the princess waved a hand from the side of her chair. Her meatspace voice sounding strange to her ears.

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
"I knew it, I missed out on the good luck!" Hoshiko pouted, raising her arms high into the air before leaping back. A bed materialized and caught her fall before the space pirate princess began rolling about with a long moan of despair. Koyama's words had her still herself though, flopping to rest on her back as she stared at the ceiling. "It's probably just coincidence we ran into each other, sister mine," the tigress replied. "But I appreciate the thought." Sitting up, she looked at Koyama square in the eye. "I might be the black sheep of the family, but I'm not going to drag you down!" she promised.

The door to the bridge opened, and a human made heavy-rifle leveled at them.

"Degenerate synths! I order you all to halt you debauchery!" the heavily armored Republic Commando barked at them with their he deep, burly synthesized voice. Their battle-net immediate set up, and one thing stood out above all else - the magazine from the human's rifle was missing.

Uso

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
"If you keep ruining the mood like this you'll never land a Husband," Jun said, throwing a virtual-snowball at the Republic Commando. "Now its your turn? Or do you only like showing off to Humans?" Jun asked, referring to Hoshiko's brief run as a stripper back when they were meeting up with Wen and Koyama.

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
Wen scoffed, standing up from his crash couch, walking over to the princess dirtying herself in human gear. "What is this." He stated rhetorically, knocking on the large shoulder plates, plinking at one of the several camera-eyes on the helmet. He walked around the suit, finding a serial number on the back and scanning it with his datapad.

"Huh, didn't think they'd transport gear like this on an old Russian ship. Tengkong-class armor for Kongjian units." He stated out loud, reading the matching inventory description. "Daqinren killer, supposedly." He scrolled across his datapad. "Public information shows... it's fucking expensive. Really fucking expensive. You'd think they'd store it on a proper marine frigate or something with their users. I wonder why they're so careless."

1662261345110.png

Soresu

Koyama turned her chair partly toward the armored 'Republican' 'Human' commando. "Gave yourself away, sister. At debauchery and no mag." watching the snowball through her avatar, and the armored figure itself with her fleshy eyes. Wen's remarks and the follow-up question. It caused her to rub at one of her furred ears.

"Check what else is on the manifest?" she suggested to Wen, "Might paint a clearer picture. Plus would mean we may have to further scrutinize what is in the cargo containers themselves. That is if something like that," the princess gesturing toward the armor. "Would even be listed."

Allowing herself a small smile at this stroke of good fortune. Koyama's eyes glinted in the bridge lighting. "And this is an opportunity for us to examine the technology of our enemies." You didn't really need further explanations. If they thought it could stand against the Daiqin. It was worth investigating.

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
"Oh come oooooon," the Republican Commando moaned, the voice modulator's ominous voice far less intimidating now that the disguise was seen through. In their virtuosity, Hoshiko blew a raspberry at Jun as she continued to talk in meatspace. "It's not my fault I found this stuff while you were all doing the good luck thing," the heavily armored soldier remarked, tossing the rifle aside like it was so much worthless junk. Reaching up to the helmet, seals popped with a brief hiss before Hoshiko gasped for air. "I bet the humans really are that cheesy though, but they really don't have any accommodations for a girl in that thing!" she cried at her royal-sister, desperate to try and revive her now frazzled and compressed hair. Reaching back, she gingerly put down a rucksack onto the ground, the top opening slightly to reveal her imperial helmet and gun.

"Honestly, Wen? I think this stuff is overrated," the princess replied, opening up the armored suit and sliding out. Like a pair of ultra-heavy underwear, she kicked it aside, the heavy plates collapsing on the floor with a loud bang. "And yeah, it's my turn," she replied to Jun. At a thought, the slim backpack unit released itself and fell back like a banana peel while her arms were wiggled out of the sleeves like a wetsuit. And just like that, Hoshiko was topless, her small, perky breasts on display as the two upper halves of her suit stopped their peel downwards at her tactical belt. "More impressive than that tin can, right?" She asked, leaning on one of the consoles, absentmindedly typing away.

"Huh. A few dozen of the suits, a whole bunch more of the regular ones for regular humans, food rations, random ship maintenance stuff, rifles, ammo..." The princess viciously grinned. "They must be in a hurry to ship stuff to the front, because I see rocket launchers! Come on, let's get some!" she pumped a fist, her perky breasts jiggling ever so slightly.

Uso

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
"Can you play with guns that won't blow up the ship?" Jun whined. Hoshiko was FINALLY over her Old War 2 fetish but this was not the place to be playing with high explosives. "Besides you can't just run around topless... have some class about it. Your sister knows how to reveal herself without looking..."

Jun pressed her lips together, not wanting to say cheap but Hoshiko wasn't making it easy, "Well, Princess Koyama certainly makes it look as if you're getting a glimpse of a forbidden treasure. An allure of the forbidden and infinitely desirable."

She would then dramatically point at Hoshiko, "You're just showing them off as if they are nothing! Have some cerimony about it! I'm sure Wen has enough nudy-pictures already. Just showing them off carelessly isn't any better than those HFR girls on the banner-ads!"

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
Wen sighed in VR, downing the entire bottle of false white wine, letting the bottle drop and shatter harmlessly into nothing. From his perfectly aware, virtual mind, he poked at his meat brain, dropping inhibitions, artificially creating a warm sensation from his stomach by touching the right nerves.

"Forget about the inventory, the damn cow's fucking right." Wen snorted a heated breath. Marching up behind Hoshiko. The logic was simple. He's been stuck doing suicidal pirate work for five years now, simply because he spoke out of line, on a matter of both practicality and injustice, and how two members of royalty flashed him, expecting him to stay as a good little captain. Fuck. That. Shit.

"Lady Hoshiko, you really do act like one of those attention-whores on the human networks."

Strong, muscular arms wrapped around Hoshiko's body, hands suddenly gripping her breasts like a pair of stress balls, and he squeezed, hard. Five years of loyalty and frustration and stress, released in a moment on this royal bitch. Wen didn't say a word more in meat space, instead breathing down Hoshiko's naked neck with puffs of hot, wet air, his body pressing hers down onto the console, toying with her breasts in his hands and feeling every square centimeter of warm flesh with every single nerve in his palms. Depending on how the two princesses felt, they'd execute him or court marshal him. That was fine. He got the bragging rights of having groped a princess while doing his duty. Not a bad way to go out.

Soresu

Koyama allowed herself to smirk both in meatspace and their virtual realm. As her physical body worked, she allowed those golden eyes to glance sidelong at Wen groping her sister all but rolling those eyes. She supposed that being stuck on a ship for any length of time without a little something was enough to drive anyone mad.

"Watch it if you decide to take her on a console. It would be nice for the magnetic bottle to not suddenly and mysteriously become unstable due to someone who's behind being slammed into the controls repeatedly.~" Her voice is equal parts light and humor. While she had to admit her sister did have a nice pair. And was quite envious of that fact. This slightly 'lower' form she had been forced into left much to the imagination as far as the chest was concerned. No doubt good old mom's doing.