• Nobles of Null is a forum based roleplay site where sci-fi and magic collide. Here, Earth remains fractured and divided despite humanity reaching out to the stars. Worse still, the trans-human slaves of one major power have escaped, only to establish their own Empire, seething with resentment at abuses of the past. Even the discovery of aliens, though medieval in development, has failed to rally these squabbling children of Earth together with its far darker implications. Worse still, is the discovery of the impossible - magic. Practiced by the alien locals, nearly depleted and therefore rare, its reality warping abilities remains abstract and distant to the general populace. All the while, unseen in the darkness of space, forces from without threaten to press in. For those with eyes opened by insight, it is clear that an era is about to end, and that a new age will dawn.

[The Gentle Breeze] Chapter 2.5 - Wu Tang (18+)

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Tiāntáng (天堂),
2320 CE

“There has to be something better than this…” she thought to herself.

Wu had just finished with the miserable, zombie filled mission she had been assigned by Sakamoto and had spent the last half hour in a warm shower trying to remove the stink of being inside of her combat suit for so long. Her snow-white, vulpine body had been tweaked to give off a light strawberry scent when she sweat, and it was a scent that she was tired of having to smell. Worse, her back hurt with how large her breasts were. They got in her way, always end up drawing too much attention, and would end up hurting themselves too if they swung around too much. This meant she needed tight, powerful bindings capable of holding them in place. Consequently, this made Wu have to choose between potentially not getting enough air and cutting off her circulation, or be harassed on end while both her chest and back began to scream in pain. That, or she would do the screaming herself. Though the Chongwu would have liked to shop around, there was only one person on this entire base that could help her with making more money. The moment Wu was suited up again, she activated the augmented reality interface and typed in her request.

“Sakamoto. While I appreciate the opportunity you have given me. I would like to discuss a way to make more. I wish to be able to afford some body-mods, and they will greatly improve my ability to work for you.”

It felt oddly alienating to have to type in the message with her hands. The person who originally ordered her hadn’t even bothered to install wireless access features for her in his rush to create the perfect companion, leaving her to flutter her fingers about in the air when she wanted to message instead of just mentally sending it along like a proper Daqin.

“Oh, no worries, I’m just in my office,” Sakamoto’s voice immediately replied in Wu’s ears, neither too soft nor too loud. Just like a proper Daqin would, really. Right as her employer said this, the Chongwu’s suit displayed a line on the ground, labeling her destination; Sakamoto’s Office. Even as she walked, the ETA counted down based on her walking speed, and Wu could even see ‘traffic’ in her way, and the way that was expected to change her travel time. All of this however, was on her helmet’s HUD, rather than in her mind. She was completely dependent on this suit, unlike the Daqinese themselves. Coming up to the office door, it automatically opened to let her in.

And also reveal a certain Rooster-form prancing around with a sword in her white paneled office.

“Ara-ara,” Sakamoto began. “You seem quite bothered. Would you like to sit down?” Graceful and elegant, the black haired woman skillfully twirled the blade about. One that Wu distinctly remembered retrieving during her misadventure moments ago. “I’m quite pleased with the end-results by the way, though I won’t go into how you could have done better. I’m sure the officers debriefing you all were very thorough about that,” she playfully jabbed at the Chongwu. Though very much human in appearance, the soft rustle of bright feathers and fanning colors made it clear Sakamoto wasn’t. She was Daqin, something adamantly more.

And Wu wanted more.

Last edited:

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
“Yes, they were quite thorough, ” Wu said, that air of silent frustration in her voice as she crossed her arms in front of her. “ - and I prefer to remain standing for now.” The white haired Chongwu was doing her best to help hide some parts of her anatomy, but even then, the sheer, obtrusive size of those horrible parts made it impossible. Especially when she was wearing a Daqinese body suit. Armored or not, they didn’t leave much to the imagination, much to the Chongwu’s frustration.

On top of that, Wu would have to take a moment to dismiss all of the HUD elements, something she would again have to take care of manually instead of merely thinking them away.

“Sakamoto. There was a lot of money put into valuable specialty features for my body, but my original owner was not… adept, at selecting features," Wu sternly explained. "I need some modifications to be able to work and contribute," she continued, the pain in her back, all too present in her mind. "With what I am doing now, it could be years before I have saved up enough. I can’t get a loan. I can’t even meaningfully contribute to the team without help," she tried to remain calm while explaining her horrifying position. "I propose you help me pay for the modifications I need. I can work them off for you.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” the feathered Daqin woman immediately apologized. “I don’t think that’s possible at all.” Tossing the sword away like it was a cheap toy, the blade vanished despite swishing through the air moments before. A hologram, gone. Fixing the entirety of her attention on Wu, or at least making it look like she was, Sakamoto almost seemed concerned. “It’s just that you’d never survive the higher paying assignments given how dangerous they are, and I’m not keen on being a loan shark. It’d be bad enough if you died,” she pointed out, her tail feathers quickly shivering at the thought. “ - but if your debt was still standing as well? I Just can’t do that.”

Wu pressed her lips together, the last group she was with barely handled primitives without taking casualties. These more dangerous assignments were likely just as fatal as Sakamoto was implying. “If you do not have a combat assignment that I can take, then perhaps you could use a personal assistant?” Wu asked, knowing full well there wasn’t anything helpful she could do as a secretary without those wifi enabled abilities, “I can do anything you like. There are a number of specialty features that could make you quite comfortable that are built into me.”

Last edited:

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
“I know,” Sakamoto gently replied, her tone making it very clear she was trying to let Wu down easy. “But unless you do something like breeding, there’s nothing I can really do for you,” she explained, her soft tones a sharp and jarring contrast to the utterly bizarre and extreme words that came out of her mouth. “As much as I’d enjoy any servicing you could provide, it’d all be worth just a few Jiaozi ,” Sakamoto added, pulling out one of the square holed coin units that the Daqin favored when having to make transactions in antiquated, physical form. “It’s just too cruel - I couldn’t possibly put you through that much, for so little.”

“So little?” Wu asked, trying to stand firmly in place as she weathered the sting of that particular insult, “I am worth more than a few Jiaozi . The options on my body alone cost a small fortune! I have seen how much the E-THOTs can make with similar options installed. Private sessions with them alone would be worth more than just a few Jiaozi.” She was careful not to raise her tone. She didn’t want to offend Sakamoto… even if Sakamoto had just questioned her worth. “And this wouldn’t be some impersonal online woman doing nothing for you. It would be highly personalized time, we could explore any desire you want. Sure you don’t look at me and think I would be useful only for breeding?”

“Oh no,” Sakamoto began, clearly concerned that this was going to wound Wu. “You might want to sit down. It’s going to be very difficult to take in, but I think it’s important you know.” Gesturing towards her business table, its appearance stern with how stark it was, a pair of chairs automatically slid over and into their view for them both. Taking her own seat first, Sakamoto held her palm up to the side, an image of Wu in her prime appearing mid-air. And it most certainly was Wu herself, a listing of modifications and sales price included. “You’re right that the amount of Jiaozi you originally went for was very high, but since you’re used, that immediately drops,” she explained.

With how expensive Wu was, she ran as much as a luxury sports car, but the moment Sakamoto said this, Wu’s very worth and value dropped significantly as the system took note.

“And then, there’s the very specific demographic that your design caters to as well, which limits the amount of customers willing to spend.” Again, at Sakamoto’s word, Wu’s worth dropped. “Plus, this demographic is also very particular. You’re considered non-canon, and on top of that, the majority of this demographic prefers you with a more modest and canon bust, so that also lowers your selling price.” The devastation being wrought on the economic chart was catastrophic, and was quickly bringing her down to horrific numbers. “However, it gets worse. From there, we also have the cost of transport. Considering how far away many of these potential buyers are, it’s actually cheaper to just produce a newer model in a nearby flotilla.” Sakamoto turned to look at the figure herself and rubbed her chin. “Actually, I think the newer models even eat a little less, so there’s that too.”

Again, Wu’s worth dropped, and by now, she was valued at perhaps just a few thousand Jiaozi.

Last edited:

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
“You could try being an E-THOT, but that market is saturated, and it’s all about personalities now. I wouldn’t want to try that,” Sakamoto advised. “Especially since you’d be competing against Imperial E-THOTs as well,” the feathered woman added, referring to the state agents and their propagandizing appearances. “That’d mean that any pleasure services you can provide is actually less valuable than anything that, say, a random Daqin could do.” She then reached under her table and slapped down a case containing a water submerged organ. A very specific organ. “Worse, each thrust of something like The Devastator here would reduce your value by maybe half a percent. It’s why you’re best off breeding. Your offspring will have in-canon appearances, and the blastocysts can be easily transported to wherever they’re needed in a drone ship unfit for living beings,” Sakamoto finished, her dissertation on Chongwu economics quite done for the moment.

Wu’s eyes went wide, barely able to focus on the numbers when ‘The Devastator’ was brought in front of her. Even once the initial shock had passed it would take Wu some time to string more than one or two words together. “I… but…I’m….” Wu stammered, the numbers were right there in front of her. Was that why Sakamoto had given her this work? Her current value was so low they would have to PAY someone to take her off their hands! “B.. But that can’t be right.” Wu finally said, keeping her hands in her lap, her body feeling an assortment of powerful sensations, “Even if this body type isn’t super popular… the demographic that does like me does pay a premium to get their own chongwu. None of the other Chongwu drop in value like that. There has to be a market for people who want to experience a night of pleasure with that character?”

“That was….” Starting up on the economics of all this again, Sakamoto looked genuinely downcast, the fervor of talking about a topic she knew well having faded. “...that was two seasons ago, so the Villainess you’re based off of has fallen out of favor. And, well, the most current Villainess is even more optimized when it comes to harvesting whales,” the Rooster brutally explained, referring to those special few that spent exorbitant amounts of Jiaozi. “At this point, you’d be considered a rather odd looking Chongwu, and the audience that wants Chongwu for this sort of activity is already small. It just looks big because there’s so many humans.” Sakamoto reached under her table again and pulled out a bottle of Baijiu. “And, um...even amongst this demographic, they only want Villainesses for one purpose.” Glancing towards The Devastator for a moment, Sakamoto poured Wu a glass of the liquor. “It’s a destructive event, and unfortunately, you’re not going to regenerate to factory-new.”

Sakamoto then poured herself a glass before downing it in one gulp.

Last edited:

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
“At this point, depending on where you’re at, a Chongwu like yourself isn't just free, but Free,” Sakamoto sighed. “In order to have someone take your services as an independent contractor, you’d have to simply not charge depending on your location and proximity to your target demographic.” The feathered woman picked up her glass and looked at it, surprised that it was already empty before pouring herself another one. “Since the majority of people do not fall into this target demographic, let alone the niche demographic within said demographic, I’d have to say that payment will have to be given in order to have people accept your services,” the Daqin woman explained, none too happy with the concept herself. “Actually, I think it’s worse than free, the more I think about it. It would cost additional fees just to reactivate your status as an owned Chongwu.”

“I see…” Wu said, letting this new information crash over her as she looked at the bottle of Baijiu. “...That… I mean… not being able to sell myself that way… that isn’t so bad right? Using this Devastator on me to breed new Chongwu still has a lot of value? I mean, not as much as I thought but… I could do that. It isn’t even so bad… just lay on my back and let one of your friends knock me up? Two or three times… at about 15-20k each time? I could afford some basic mods, enough to really get going.”

Wu would quickly take a drink right from the bottle of Baijiu!

“It might even be kinda fun. I’ve never had sex with the other person trying to knock me up. Your friend might even be kinda cute right? Nothing wrong with enjoying a little life-changing sex… we uh… we wouldn’t really be using the Devastator right?” Hearing this, Sakamoto bit her lip.

“Well, I was just...examining The Devastator since the Mark V version is just about to release,” Sakamoto briefly paused to explain. “More importantly, that would be a bad idea, since you wouldn’t be good for anything but breeding afterwards. Mentally, it’d be a destructive event for you, considering your design parameters. The amount of pleasure would just be too much!” she warned her Chongwu soldier, a finger raised to emphasize the danger to Wu. “As for the finances of this action, it will take an...um…regular, persistent effort of producing new units,” Sakamoto tried to let her down gently. “They’re in the same situation as you are, even if they’re in-canon makes,” she explained. “The franchise would like to have them for their stores, but they could get away with costumed employees just as easily.”

The Rooster looked at the chart again, which calculated the amount of new units Wu would have to produce, and it wasn’t the most encouraging. It was, however, better than the other options.

“At best, this would be a supplement to your income as a soldier, should you choose this option,” Sakamoto explained, making sure Wu knew what she was getting into. “If they’re a bit more developed but still small enough for transport, that’d also garner slightly larger gains since the customer will be able to see the product, but it will be inconveniencing,” she added, a hand subtly placed at her waist for emphasis. Putting a hand up to her chin, her feathers like a fan, Sakamoto made a suggestion. “I could move you to a more secretarial role if you decide to do this, however, given your history, I want you to be sure that this is your decision.” Taking in a breath, she went on, “You’ve simply been used in the past, so this time, I want you to know that this is your choice to make, so that this service will not feel as depowering as it has up until now.”

It wasn’t much, and Sakamoto knew that, but it was just another Jiaozi or two she could give.

“Ok.” Wu said, steeling herself as she considered the option put before her. She could do this… right? It was nearly 3-4 years but then she would be able to afford some of the mods she needed. It was certainly a lot rougher than what she originally thought but 3-4 years here was better than a decade or two as a soldier. Wu would take a deep breath and repeat with more confidence this time, “OK. I can do this.” She said, looking right at the devastator on the table, “I’ll let you breed me. Enough new Chongwu to fill those stores, use as mascots, whatever you need. I’ll transfer up here and be your assistant instead of working as a soldier!” she declared. But the question still bothered Wu. “Who is going to do the actual breeding? Will I get to choose from some of your friends or what?”

“I’m glad you’re taking charge of this decision, but, actually…” Sakamoto glanced away as she blushed. “Remember what I said about having to pay so that someone would take your services?” It was quite obvious just what she was saying. There wasn't a single person on base that would be interested in doing this, or perhaps even be able to do this. That ultimately meant one thing. “I’ll have to do this myself.”

Last edited:

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Tiāntáng (天堂),
2320 CE
"Sakamoto’s Quarters”

“What do you think?” the exotically feathered woman in front of Wu asked. “Is this one too silly?”

Sitting atop the bed, legs crossed, Sakamoto was an exquisite specimen of perfection despite the rather conservative night robe that she was wearing. Her hair was black and glossy, her skin was silky smooth, the feathers she had shined brightly, and her figure was a treat to the eye. Also, she was asking if Wu liked the horse cock shaped ‘applicator’ in hand with all seriousness, having taken out the tube it was stored in to examine the thing. “Definitely a step or two down from the Mark V Devastator, though it might be a bit bland despite the size,” the Rooster observed. “Maybe something with ribbings or nodules?” she suggested.

“I won’t feel the difference once it is inside me.” Wu said sternly, her own body covered by a bath robe, trying to keep as much of herself out of the eyes of others as possible. She even tried to keep Sakamoto’s own tools out of her own eyesight. “Whatever helps you finish quickly.” Wu was keeping her arms crossed, just standing in front of Sakamoto as if waiting for further instruction. “Look, I’m probably going to say some stuff while we’re doing this. It is just part of who I am okay? It doesn’t mean anything.”

“Of course, I understand,” Sakamoto nodded her head, her words knowingly comforting. “But really, this is all about you - since it’s your decision, it’s only fitting that you get to call all the shots,” the Rooster Form encouraged the Chongwu. Putting the bionetic container down in its rack with the rest of them, she came to sit down next to Wu. “This should be a happy moment, where you’re securing your future, and enjoying yourself while doing it,” the feathered woman pointed out, gently leaning against the white furred Chongwu as she spoke. “How can I help you enjoy this as much as possible?” Sakamoto asked, understanding full well that just because Wu was a living, made-to-order living sex doll, it didn’t mean she actually enjoyed it.

Wu kept her arms crossed over her chest, adjusting herself a bit as she tried to ignore the uncomfortable truth, “You don’t have to worry about me enjoying it,” She said firmly, “I was made to satisfy a certain fantasy... And when I… you know… it is very intense for me, much more so than for normal Chongwu.” Her voice was getting a bit sterner, a bit more agitated as she continued, the frustration of her situation really setting in, “I can’t even do it myself, so I’m constantly on edge!”

“UGH!” The frustration finally bubbled over, Wu’s composure breaking just a little bit as she expressed herself.

“I can feel myself start drooling just from seeing the Devastator. Once it is inside me I’ll be saying the lewdest things too and in the heat of the moment I’ll actually mean it. I’ll actually be in love with you and the begging will… ugh… I mean, I’ll do anything you ask… like, ANYTHING, just to get you to keep going.” Wu said, getting up for a moment and taking off her robe, finally just tossing it aside as she climbed into bed, laying on her back and trying not to look at Sakamoto, “So let's get started. I know just how many times you’ll need to knock me up for this to work...”

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Wu’s body was already close to trembling as she laid on her back, her white-pink ear flops spreading out to either side of her. The chongwu’s legs spread with a well practiced obscenity as she stretched them out to either side, effortlessly holding them up for a few moments with all the grace of a dancer before bringing them in, her feet nearly resting against her ass. This only helped to frame her glistening lower lips that shared a similar pinkish color to the highlights on the rest of her body. Despite her cold attitude, she couldn’t hide the bit of excitement creeping into her voice, her breathing increasing in pace by just a little bit, the cool air already making her body quite perky, “...Just use the big one, this will all be a waste if you don’t get deep enough.”

Hearing this, a look of sympathy and concern crossed Sakamoto’s face as Wu laid herself out, but despite biting her lip in displeasure, she relented.

“I’m worried you’re not going to be quite the same afterwards, but if it’s really been on your mind this whole time, it might be for the best to confront it,” the Rooster form admitted. Reaching over to the transport unit, she pulled out a cylinder to reveal the ‘device’ within. The Devastator, Mark V. “There’s actually larger out there, but this one’s more about the complete package,” Sakamoto explained. Unsealing the container, she reached into the suspension gel and pulled out the organ, it’s deceptively sized shaft flopping around. The thing wasn’t at full size yet. “You see, it’s made specifically to penetrate into the core and fire off a very large, high-velocity payload.” On mentioning this, the thick heavy gonads came into view as it fully emerged from the container, the truth of its power having been partially hidden by the vessel. Robes falling to the ground, Sakamoto pressed it against herself with a lusty groan.

Soon enough, the Bionetic Organ came to life and showed its true nature to Wu. Flopping its hot, throbbing length onto Wu’s white fur, its tip past her belly button, Sakamoto took in a long, deep breath. “Well. This is it. Do you have anything else to say?” she asked, the ominous feeling in the air all too similar to an execution.

“Ohhff…” Wu didn’t speak, as much as she just exhaled in a slightly provocative manner. She was still trying not to look at the monstrosity that Sakamoto was preparing, and her first real experience with it would be feeling the weight of it slapping down against her stomach. Not looking just made it feel much heavier than it actually was, giving her the sensation that someone had just knocked the wind out of her.

Wu did manage to get out a single question, “W...why did you make this?” Her hands would slowly move down her chest until they reached Sakamoto’s tool of devastation. It felt bigger around than her forearm. If Sakamoto surprised her with trying more than just breeding, this might just turn into an execution, the vulpine woman feared. “How could a normal woman even take such a thing inside of her?” Wu asked, knowing her body was quite literally made to please such monsters and end up conformed to their size just to let their owner know their cock left a lasting impact on this villainess.

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Wu would lift her hips slightly, letting friction drag the head of the cock along her stomach just a bit, the short, warm, fur providing a gentle tickling sensation along the under-shaft, one hand holding the head of the cock against her stomach as the other slipped down between her legs. Her soft fingers brought a bit of her own excitement back up with them and sliding up the side of the Devastator until they were resting against the head, trailing with them a bit of natural lubrication that she massaged into the tip. The warm sensation soon joined with a light, pleasant, tingling as the more exotic features of Wu’s body were put to use. “N… Never mind… just do it.” She said firmly.

“Hai,” Sakamoto replied. Wu’s voicing of fears done, the feathered woman gently grasped the vulpine Chongwu’s thighs, the gentle curve of her legs giving way just enough for Sakamoto to achieve a firm grip on her thighs so that she could lift Wu’s leg over her shoulder. The tip of the devastator was just gently touching against her pink flower, Wu’s own excitement absolutely coating the head to leave it glistening. The warm coating left Sakamoto feeling like she had already coated herself in a warming lube as she pushed against Wu’s lower lips. At first, Sakamoto only experienced the pressure of pushing the head of the devastator against Wu’s body, the head parting her lips just a little bit only to find she couldn't quite push her way inside without applying more force. She could feel the slight tremble in her conquest’s body as Wu’s own leg started pulling against Sakamoto, trying to urge her to press onward, the force parting her lower lips bit by bit, slowly turning the blush pink color into a stressed white. Wu’s body was opening up, the Devastator casually breaking down what physical resistance her body was giving, her lower lips being inhumanly stretched until they could hold that head inside of them. Wu couldn’t help but tremble, biting her lower lip as her toes curled, her hands gripping the bed sheets tightly as she gifted Sakamoto the unmistakable sensation of leaving her mark on her body, stretching her permanently to suit the devastator’s shape.

Putting her weight into her partner’s hips while pulling the Chongwu closer, Sakamoto drove the length as deep as she could straight into Wu with the first thrust, impaling the other woman with the burning shaft. Even though it was just a bionetic attachment, the Rooster could already feel hot, tight pressure pressing in, threatening to crush her as the tip of the devastator pushed right up against Wu’s deepest spot, the bulge clearly visible against Wu’s stomach as the Devastator continued to sink in. Wu’s body clenched around it tightly even as it shifted her insides, pushing the ivory furred woman right up to the limits she was designed for and slightly past. Again, her body was being reshaped bit by bit until Sakamoto could feel the devastator’s balls resting up against Wu’s ass, the bulge on Wu’s stomach now having moved just a few inches short of her own belly button. The sheer heat of her body made it feel like Sakamoto was standing near an open oven, the fluids now soaking her cock. Slowly, a warm tingle had gone up right along the shaft, a slight electric zap feeling like it was running up Sakamoto’s spine.

Sakamoto gasped in surprise, only to look down on the other woman. “Wu?”

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
“....ngh….. Nhhaaaa………” Wu gasped, her back arched, her legs and arms locked in place, an unmistakable curling of her toes, her hips raised, her entire body seemingly struggling to squeeze around her. Wu’s muscles were trembling all throughout her body, stretched far beyond their breaking point, desperately trying to accommodate the devastator inside of her. Her lips were shaking just as much as her legs, her chest rising and falling as she panted, breathing in deeply as her eyes started to water. Wu’s stoic demeanor was already on the verge of crumbling. She was using every bit of willpower she had to keep it together, but even without moving, the sheer weight of the monster inside of her was sending her towards a life changing climax.

“I’ll begin - ” Sakamoto’s voice trailed off, awkwardly pausing as she gulped. “ - final thrusting sequence,” she tried to speak, the clinical words one of the few tells that the Rooster-type gave. Though she held her own composure as best as possible, the Daqinren woman didn’t expect Wu to be so hot and tight. Or, was she just so big? The way the soft furred Chongwu’s body gave way, only to then quiver around her length, was practically pulling her deeper, desperately trying to coax something more straight into her depths. “...Final thrusting sequence,” Sakamoto repeated, trying to steady herself and not release the payload early. She had to use it properly! Pulling her tip away from Wu’s cervix, she could practically feel the other woman’s depths suck on her, but just as it became unbearable, the Chongwu’s custom-tailored womanhood clamping onto the head, Sakamoto thrust deep and hard!

“Ghaaa!.....” Wu’s eyes were rolling back, her toes curling, her whole body clenching down around the devastator inside of her as it pushed so deeply it knocked the wind out of her. The sheer size of it made her struggle to breathe, her back arching, making her breasts all the more pronounced as the shock of the impact flowed through her. The impact started in her hips, her whole body trembling around the devastator inside of her, before continuing up her stomach until it reached her breasts, making them bounce once before settling high on her chest, the impact continuing through until her head, hair, and ears were all bounced around, causing a flurry of pink and white to fly up into the air for just a moment. There was just no more holding it back as she was pushed over the edge, her own excitement making Sakamoto’s tool glisten as her body’s inner walls pulled at her in desperation.

With this second thrust, Sakamoto could feel the lasting mark she left on Wu. The nearly painful amount of force her body exerted around the devastator had lessened slightly. With her second thrust she could feel Wu’s body breaking around her, Sakamoto leaving a lasting imprint behind so that Wu would remember this exact moment forever. Her body was no longer squeezing as tightly around her unless Wu was actively clenching around her…

… of course, with the way her body was quivering, she was squeezing and releasing around her like her life depending on Sakamoto finishing inside of her immediately.

A single bead of drool went down her lips as the Daqinren woman’s vision lost focus as she nearly nutted on the spot.

“Wu?” she asked in half-dazed concern, desperately trying to hold her own composure.

Wu’s eyes were practically sparkling, her face tilting towards Sakamoto so she could look up at her with her rather large pupils, her tongue barely contained within her mouth, “Saka...mooohh...goooooods…” She groaned, barely coherent as she came again, her body desperately squeezing around Sakamoto from all sides, her legs wrapping around the other woman’s back, pulling her deeper into her trembling body, the outline of the devastator inside of her clearly visible against the white of her stomach as her legs pulled Sakamoto deep enough to put pressure right against her cervix. The chongwu audibly moaning out to her the whole time, “I...I...looovvvee….”

Once again the poor woman was pushed over the edge, her legs locking up, shaking along with her whole body. Sakamoto didn’t even need to move to experience Wu climaxing around her. Someone had certainly paid quite a lot for this destruction package… happy chemicals were flooding her mind, making her fall head over heels in love with whomever she was looking at, giving them the satisfaction of knowing their cock could easily tame a cold villain like her!

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
“T-too soon!” Sakamoto screwed her face up in concentration, careful not to go too far and cross that unspoken line. Fighting the urge, the feathered woman did everything she could to not ruin this whole operation prematurely! “Say that - “ her voice trailed off, pushing her arms against Wu’s thighs to force herself out, painstakingly sliding out of the tight tunnel slowly. “After!” Mustering her strength, Sakamoto drove the experimental device as deep as she could, the tip slamming into Wu’s cervix as her womb was squished. The feathered woman’s eyes rolled up as she drooled, but it wasn’t far enough yet! The bump was still just under Wu’s fluffy belly button!

The repeated battering against Wu’s inner barrier had begun to show results, even beyond what had already happened to the chongwu’s psyche and personality. The Devastator was slowly prying open her cervix, the tight entrance to Wu’s womb flexing and loosening with each of her climaxes. Given her constant, immensely pleasurable chain of orgasms, it was only a matter of time before a tool as long as Sakamoto’s would breach her inner sanctum, and claim her womb’s first time with it. As far as Wu’s altered state of mind was concerned, that was the single greatest outcome that could happen, her beloved conqueror defeating her villainous insides completely, cumming inside, and guaranteeing her breeding.

“P-Please!” she slurred out as if somehow drunk from the experience, begging the Daqin woman, “Breed me!” Hearing that, the feathered woman’s mind crossed that unspoken line.

“You - “ Sakamoto began, slowing down and desperately trying to buy time, “You want me to say things too, don’t you?” the feathered woman gasped. Leaning into Wu more, pressing the weight of her whole body against the Chongwu woman, Sakamoto could feel those inner lips start to open ever so slightly more around her massive cock-head. “You wanna say…wanna say…magical girl cock is the best, don’t you?!” At Sakamoto’s words, Wu’s insides clenched violently tight for a moment, her entire body shuddering intensely as a fresh gush of arousal squirted out onto and around Sakamoto’s tool.

The way Wu’s back arched slightly, eyes rolling up, said everything.

“Yes!” she screamed out clearly, the earlier slurring seemingly having been steadied by the reaction, “You’re completely right, hero! Magical girl cock is the best, I… I can never win against it!” With that response, Wu’s arms joined her legs in wrapping around Sakamoto’s back, as if trying to force the other woman to stay inside until completion. Wu’s secondary hands gripped the sheets tightly in a vain attempt to steady herself, even as the unending waves of orgasms caused her tongue to loll out of her muzzle, and left her eyes still rolled-up in pleasure, with only the edges of their pupils barely visible at the top.

“T-then - “ Sakamoto tried to push back against Wu’s desperate, thirsty embrace, pulling her hips away and thrusting her arms into the thick, soft fur and flesh underneath. But Wu’s soft, massive breasts gave no leverage, and her fluffy fur made it difficult to find purchase, even against those wide, child bearing hips of hers. “Then give me a Double Vee with your Soul Snatchers!” the feathered woman demanded, eyes flicking up to glance at the long appendages coming out of Wu’s ears. “Show that - “ Sakamoto licked her luscious, salivating lips. “ - That you want me to end you as a witch forever! That you want me to befriend you for good!” she finally managed to start pulling out against the frantic hold.

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Wu acquiesced immediately to the demand, her secondary ear-extension hands releasing the sheets to shape into peace-signs to her sides in a bastardized reference to her source material, turning the villainous extra limbs often used for fighting in the show into nothing more than expressions of her loss against Sakamoto. “Please befriend me, mistress! Fill me up with your friendship, and force me to belong to you… I’ll never be a villainous witch again!” With that exclamation, Wu’s cervix fully dilated, usually meant to await a partner’s load… but in this case perhaps for a fateful thrust to penetrate directly through it and truly break her in, undeniably marking her as Sakamoto’s.

“Then - then -” Sakamoto pulled out as much as possible, straining against the Chongwu’s hungry clutch, teetering on the edge of accidentally slipping out. “It’s time to…Get Befriended!” Thrusting with all her strength, the feathered woman’s mouth dropped wide in shock. The massive lance of love entered Wu, impaling into and then through her hips, driving into Wu’s belly where Sakamoto felt it. The way open and welcoming, the massive cock head punched clean through Wu’s innermost, final barrier before slamming into the back wall of her tight, twitching womb. Shaking, eyes rolling, Sakamoto stuck her tongue out with a strangled cry as her love lance blasted all the thick, hot ‘friendship’ in a FINAL SHOT that cored Wu, ending her as an evil witch once and for all!

As Sakamoto’s devastating weapon pierced Wu’s womb, the Chongwu's eyes finally rolled back down to instead look towards the invader inside of her innermost sanctum, leaving her cross-eyed. Combined with her lolling tongue and secondary hands still clearly displaying peace signs, she was the very picture of a defeated, fucked-silly victim of ‘mature magical girl befriending’. Her entire body stiffened, internal muscles clenching down around Sakamoto, including her cervix, stimulating the entire shaft with an incredibly odd-yet-pleasurable sensation of varying, pulsating pressures across its length. The internal massage coaxed each and every shot out of Sakamoto even as Wu let out a cry of ecstatic happiness, finally feeling the sensation of breeding her body had demanded since its original creation. Her heroine had defeated Wu, penetrated her final defenses, conquered her womb and ovaries, and cleansed her evil… All that was left was a magical-girl-cock obsessed slave, bound forevermore to her savior, her ‘friend’, her one and only true love… Sakamoto.

Wu’s limbs slackened, save for the two secondary hands still stuck in peace signs. The other four limbs fell from their grip around Sakamoto’s back onto the bed, leaving Wu splayed out and limp with Sakamoto pressed fully into her from above, the head of her cock still resting against the back wall of Wu’s womb, continuing to pump from the Devastator’s matching set of balls. Wu’s womb was already filled to the brim, but her cervix’s tight grip around Sakamoto refused to let anything out, so long as Wu continued to orgasm from the combined chemical packages, physical stimulation, and mental triggers. Her normally flat and lightly muscled abdomen began to slowly round out, the sensation translating completely to simply even more pleasure for Wu, thereby tightening her cervix’s grip even further and perpetuating the feedback loop even longer.

Anyone watching would wonder whether the pressure of Sakamoto’s load or the cervix’s strength would win if the woman pulled out, but laying there on top of Wu like a Thicc, squishy, fluffy and warm body pillow was too inviting. She knew that the sheer bliss of even trying to pull out of Wu’s tight, twitching cunt might get her started on reaming the Chongwu all over again. Passing out again was not on the table for Sakamoto - valuable data was collected! Investments were planted! Profits were to be made!

Slowly lifting herself off of the mushy mess that Wu had become, a wet, sticky sound could be heard as Sakamoto finally rose, wobbly on her clawed avian feet.

“Ara…..we might need dehydration safeties for this. Maybe even - ” Looking down on Wu, Sakamoto could clearly watch as the fluffy Chongwu lay there spread eagle, completely devastated by the bionetic augment that the Rooster woman had been wearing only moments before. Only, it had come clean off, and stayed hilted in Wu as firmly as a sword in its sheath. “ - Ararara?” Sakamoto raised an eyebrow. As the Chongwu trembled in pleasure, the length driven into her twitched on its own, unloading yet another shot into Wu’s core. Which made Wu clench down and tremble in pleasure, and the whole thing repeated itself again.

“I’ll have to give her a bonus for finding a few bugs in the system then,” Sakamoto realized in embarrassment.

Last edited:

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Tiāntáng (天堂),
2320 CE
“Not Too Much Later”

“You’ll never get away with this!” A familiar looking magical girl shouted. Outfit torn, she had collapsed onto her knees as her foe levitated into the air in triumph.

“Oh, but I have!” The even more familiar looking being crowed over her trophy, palm upturned. “For I am…Mischief the Witch!” Light shined in the being’s hand as the Magical Girl’s eyes settled onto the crimson stone.

“NoooOooOoOOoooOOoOOOO!!!~”

“Ara-ara, I’m glad I have time to finish watching this season with you Wu,” Sakamoto commented. “You doing okay?” She asked, popping a salted dried plum candy into her mouth. Wu, with her bloated, cum stuffed belly and The Devastator firmly planted in her, could only respond with a moan of pleasure as she continued to stare up at the ceiling.