• Nobles of Null is a forum based roleplay site where sci-fi and magic collide. Here, Earth remains fractured and divided despite humanity reaching out to the stars. Worse still, the trans-human slaves of one major power have escaped, only to establish their own Empire, seething with resentment at abuses of the past. Even the discovery of aliens, though medieval in development, has failed to rally these squabbling children of Earth together with its far darker implications. Worse still, is the discovery of the impossible - magic. Practiced by the alien locals, nearly depleted and therefore rare, its reality warping abilities remains abstract and distant to the general populace. All the while, unseen in the darkness of space, forces from without threaten to press in. For those with eyes opened by insight, it is clear that an era is about to end, and that a new age will dawn.

Day in the Life: The Freed Chongwu: The Freedom of Creativity (18+)

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
Remi used a fork to stab at the bits of meat and veggie, rolling up the ramen, then feeding the food into his beak, his long tongue guiding it all in. "Oh shush, it's just ramen." He remarked with embarrassment. "I'd certainly be interested in what you do off work though; I'm sure you have cool hobbies as well."

Her eyes shifted, partially aware of her less than savory night job, and also… what were her hobbies? Well, she’d recently taken an interest in his war games, she liked listening to music… the thing was, she didn’t want to appear as some basic bitch but she didn’t have much time for fun these days. Weekends alone were free of responsibility, and even then not entirely. Bills and such.

“I like talking,” she admitted, knowing he was probably well aware, “sometimes you’ll hear my voice on adverts for the city district, trying to get fellow fuzzy people to join in, or for kindly others to donate cash.” The took a bite, savoring the taste. “Mmm, food made by someone else tastes better. Maybe because that’s the one life skill I’m still working on.”

“I wanna give a war game a try, since you seem so keen on them. At least I could spectate, watch my swift protector fight for my honor, like a princess of ancient times.” She booped his beak playfully. “I want to learn a wind instrument, someday. I like video games but so does everyone. If I had the time I’d be an actress, and make more money than the city would ever think of paying me,” she giggled.

Should she tell him? Tell him about what else she does? It’s not exactly a fun job, but it was for the betterment of the city, of her city. Yet she still feared he’d think less of her? But how many stories existed proving that sometimes it’s better to tell such secrets before they ruin a relationship? But it was too late, as he was already talking.

Last edited:

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
Remi clicked, slurping down his food. "Spectating is good. Learning an instrument is good. Acting is good, though, if you wanted my opinion, I think you're great at this whole management thing. The Chongwu really benefits from organization, getting our district set up, and other things."

The secretary-bird gulped down the broth, knitting his eyebrows in thought. "Chongwu. Doesn't that mean 'pet' in Mandarin? You called us fuzzy people. Granted, not all of us are actually fuzzy, but it's less insulting than Chongwu."

She gave out a little chuckle, one that reeked of an exasperated agreement. "Yes, while I don't speak Mandarin the meaning is... well known." She leaned back, supported by an arms as she ate from her bowl to think. She spoke again, shrugging. "When we find something more suitable, we'll use that. I don't speak Mandarin, so I don't know of any far less insulting words." As though weighed down by the stress of the connotations of that word, she laid on her back and nibbled her meal. "All part of my plans for a better tomorrow. That one will be a cultural and heartfelt victory, even if it's not as helpful as city building. I'm better at management. It's almost annoying, actually, that no matter what I do to help, I just end up managing the whole show. Maybe I'm a control freak and don't even know it."

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
Remi swallowed the last of his noodles, setting the bowl aside to snuggle up to Aly. He put a scaly finger up to her mouth. "Shh... no stress this weekend, okay? Just enjoy the scenery and the two of us together, okay?" He took his own fork, wrapping some of Aly's noodles around it, then hovered it over her mouth. "Focus on cheaply made ramen." He clicked, "Say ahh."

A small smile crept across her features, a certain calm spreading through her. She felt like she was sapping the peace from him, like some sort of emotional vampire. With a quiet 'ahh' she opened her mouth, and wrapped it around the fork, eyes staring into his semi-provocatively. She she pulled back, chewing thoughtfully, she inwardly sighed. She couldn't tell him, not here. Or would here be the best time? Surely they'd come back here some time, she certainly hoped they would, but was now acceptable? Despite smiling at his actions, inside she remained a jumble of emotions and thoughts, all centered on how he might react.

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
The secretary-bird took her gaze to heart. Unable to hear her inward exasperation, he swiftly took away her bowl and straddled her. His black, back feathers rose in heat, a low croaking wallowing up and out of his throat. One hand pinning her to her sleeping bag by her shoulder, the other started at her belt, untightening it, then unzipping her jeans, finally reaching down to her panties, feeling her clit through it, with a smug look in his eyes.

The surprised look in her eyes was replaced by a little shaky sigh, caught off guard but reactivated in a sense, and already mewling. Gently pushing the meal to a safe distance with a free hand, she then gripped his clothing. "Remi, are you trying to sex my stress away?" She giggled, her captured shoulder pretending to fight his grip, and whispered her words with a tantalizing edge. "I'll take it. Come on pretty bird, I'm yours. Play with your kitty, lest she get bored and push the meal over for fun."

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"With pleasure." Remi lightly clamped down on her neck with his beak, goading her with a salacious French accent. He rubbed her clit through her panties, then pulled them down to fully reveal her sex. He intruded her, priming her, wetting her by pressing her pleasure points slowly and rhythmically.

That accent was going to drive her crazy. Any accent, any time, the concept was something she had never thought of as possible. Something rooted in old sci-fi cartoons, yet the technology had apparently been around for years now. And here she was, with the one language and a host of problems. Yet with his help, her mind was slowly driven to a more animal state, one without social worries. She could, for a time, pretend to be nothing more than a horny animal. She'd have to thank him for them, when she was able to form coherent sentences. For the time being, all she could really do was move with him, hungering for him deeper, harder, faster, two lovers in the snow.

Good god, the snow! Cold, yet her body was hot with arousal, fucked in the wild like an animal. Some deeper part of her wanted to do this more, to be lost in the natural world and fucked six ways to Sunday. Bent over a rock and taken, held down by a strapping creature and bred like a good kitty. Mewling and moaning, legs wrapped on his hips, her hands roughly playing with the feathers on his chest, she leaned her head to the side to give him her entire neck. She was caught, and she loved being caught by someone of Remi's caliber.

Last edited:

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
Seeing Aly sufficiently aroused and wanting, Remi let out a deep, satisfied croak, pulling down his pants to reveal his rod, then pulled Aly's down further. He withdrew his fingers from her vagina, loosening his beak's grip on her neck, instead holding her body from under her breasts, nuzzling her fiercely, steadily sliding into her with his dagger-like organ. As he did in the morning, he expertly navigated his instruments to her pleasure points, pressing into them. The winter chill caused his feathers to puff up, and he snorted warm, wet breaths onto Aly's skin as he methodically pressed in further, harder, accompanying the advancements with deep, sexual croaks.

His croaks met with her continued mewls, enraptured by him as she held on. To her, he exuded sexuality, though that certainly was skewed by her needs. Her needs being, largely, someone that would pay attention to her from time to time, and could allow themselves to sit and be talked to. Two animals mating in the snow, practically melting the slush around them, Aly almost wished they could have this moment painted. Of course, she could always just remember it, and she knew this wouldn't be the last time they played in such a manner. She'd even convinced him to move in with her, though apparently it would never have been a hard sell. Before she could remember what troubles he'd attributed with that part of town, he pressed right into her buttons and all thought was banished.

Grasping onto him, she whispered encouragement into his ear in the form of half-understood mumblings and a face rapt in ecstasy.

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"Aly... Aly..." Remi stuttered through his voice modulator, hugging her tight, pressing into her deeper, his thrusts rythmic, penetrating, surrounded by her warm, soft, and wet womb. As commanded, he played around and inside her body passionately, savoring the warmth of her fur and flesh, her soft, sexual moans which invigorated him further.

"I'm going to..." Before he even finished his sentence, Aly would've felt a hard thrust, followed by the pressure, heat, and wetness of a jet of Remi's sex filling her insides.

He was hers, she thought, curling her limbs around him as he came inside her. It was her one of her favorite feelings, one of her special pleasures she indulged, a vice against her. She purred into his ears, mewling, whispering. "You're dangerously sexy," she purred. She nuzzled into his embrace, his warmth her current defense against the cold around them. "I like a man with things he's passionate about," she said cheekily, referring to herself in a moment of pride.

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"If you like passion, I'll show you more of it." Remi replied smugly, pulling his organ out of her. Aly saw a dangerous fire in his eyes, his black feathers at the back of his head fanning out flamboyantly. Rather roughly, he tore Aly's coat and shirt off of her, taking his upper-wear off as well. Both of them shuddered in the cold, but Remi didn't mind. Hugging Aly tight, he rolled both of them through the snow, wrestling her until she was in a dogward dog position. One hand pushed her head down into the snow, the other clutching her ass, pointed towards the sky. With a victorious croak over his loving prey, Remi bared his organ and thrust into her again, mewling sweet French into her tingly ears as he fucked her to kingdom come for another half hour.

---------------------------

The next morning.

Remi opened his beak wide and yawned, making sure the off-roader stayed on course as they headed back home. In the back were four paintings sealed in protective bags, the two Chongwu sitting upfront. Both of them were ragged and in desperate need of a shower, their clothes tattered, their fur and feathers dry with unspeakable fluids. Aly was left buried in layers of coats and blankets, snoring, exhausted, by Remi's side as he watched the road. He eyed her contently, sneaking in a nuzzle to her neck. The near future looked bright for him, and he clicked happily at the thought.