• Nobles of Null is a forum based roleplay site where sci-fi and magic collide. Here, Earth remains fractured and divided despite humanity reaching out to the stars. Worse still, the trans-human slaves of one major power have escaped, only to establish their own Empire, seething with resentment at abuses of the past. Even the discovery of aliens, though medieval in development, has failed to rally these squabbling children of Earth together with its far darker implications. Worse still, is the discovery of the impossible - magic. Practiced by the alien locals, nearly depleted and therefore rare, its reality warping abilities remains abstract and distant to the general populace. All the while, unseen in the darkness of space, forces from without threaten to press in. For those with eyes opened by insight, it is clear that an era is about to end, and that a new age will dawn.

Day in the Life: The Freed Chongwu: The Freedom of Creativity (18+)

She cried louder as he finished inside her. Had the minutes passed so quickly? Had she lost time in her state of bliss? It seemed so fast, yet felt so long. Her legs clamping onto his hips, her hands gripping his back, she shook under him. Soon she felt herself calming, his whispers sparking yet more feelings of warmth in her chest. She held onto him, keeping him close. Her hands filtered through his feathers as she whispered, “Yes, pretty bird, yes.” It didn’t make too much sense in hindsight, but such was her dreamy state as she held him.

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
Remi let out a satisfied click. The words didn't make much sense, but the heart was there, which was really the most important anyways. He slowly pulled out of her, standing up to pull his trousers on, then reached for a bulb of water. He set upon Aly again, but rolled over to let her rest in his lap, feeding her the bulb. Once she was comfortable, cushioned and surrounded by his feathers, he summoned his datapad, pulling up a video of Euro-Asian opera for both of them to watch in the tent, protected from the cold. The show was colorful, with physical props of paper and wood, the actors and actresses flamboyant in their song and makeup.

She rested in the offered lap, snuggling into him as she drank the water and watched the screen. With most of her faculties returned to her a few moments later, she asked suddenly, "Is this live, or did you just have this on the pad? Because the latter is just a little finnier." She stroked his feathers, petting him as she remained comfortable.

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"Latter. It got sent over from Earth on a tightbeam, then recorded and distributed. Frankly, Hawking's opera just can't beat that in Sol yet." Remi explained contently. He stayed quiet for a few minutes, then squirmed around. "Dammit... I want to get up and get some hot chocolate, but it's too comfortable. You're too comfortable." He remarked, hugging her in his lap.

She giggled in mock maliciousness, looking up at him with a smile. “The ancient cat art of trapping you somewhere. Be snuggly, be warm. That’s how I keep ya around.” She leaned up to kiss his beak, and sat up. “Hot chocolate sounds marvelous. Gimme some too pleasssssse.” She purred, looking up at him with her classic big cat eyes. Surely he wouldn’t make her go get it herself. She was only a city kitty after all.

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"As you wish." Remi nodded, crawling over to the crate of beverages and food, drawing out a canteen and two mugs, smoothly filling them with hot, steaming coco. He set them to the side, snuggling into the sleeping bag. "Hmm..." He looked down into the small, empty space, clicking back at Aly sheepishly. "If you want to cuddle, it's going to be a tight squeeze."

“There are so many jokes contained in that one phrase that I can’t even make them all.” True to cat behavior, she wasted no time to slithering into the sleeping bag. Unlike the usual cat, she took up more suave, but made it work by pressing into Remi’s body and hugging him tight. “I wanna be all warm and cuddly in here with you.”

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"Warm and cuddly is good." Remi agreed, nuzzling Aly at the side of her face, handing her her hot coco. He sipped his, continuing to watch the opera on his datapad. Remi would sip his beverage occasionally, but most of the time his free hand ventured into the sleeping bag, gently fondling Aly's side, her butt, breasts, keeping her happily stimulated as they listened to the dramatic songs and indulged their eyeballs with the pretty colors from the props and costumes.

As Aly watched this display of passionate creativity, her mind wandered. Even grounded to reality by her lover’s touch she wondered what it was like to perform upon a stage. She’d never have the free time for it. But… “Rem?” She asked. “Do you think we’d do well to have a theatre of our own? Somewhere that more creative souls could show off their talents. Somewhere that creativity could flourish?”

As Aly watched this display of passionate creativity, her mind wandered. Even grounded to reality by her lover’s touch she wondered what it was like to perform upon a stage. She’d never have the free time for it. But… “Rem?” She asked. “Do you think we’d do well to have a theatre of our own? Somewhere that more creative souls could show off their talents. Somewhere that creativity could flourish?”

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"Is it not part of the building plans?" Remi turned down the volume to ask back to Aly. "I assumed a community center where other Chongwu could perform and display their arts was going to be in the district by default. Is there not?"

She closed her eyes and thought back, sifting through memories of grueling meetings and documents before she found what she needed. “Ah, yes. Silly me, among all the other things I’ve overseen it slipped through the cracks. It’s planned.” She opened her eyes, nuzzling her head into his feathery chest. “I should start talent hunting. We could culturally jumpstart this district with some interesting things, and show everyone our creativity.” She purred happily. “I could put a couple of your art pieces on the walls. They’d fit right in.”

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"Aww, you think so?" Remi buried his beak into the back of Aly's head, trying to hide his embarrassment. "I'm just an amateur, my art isn't that good..." He muttered, trying to mask joy in his voice. "I suppose I could donate a couple of my art pieces. Should you insist."

“Your art is magnificent,” she purred reassuringly. “I can’t wait to see even more.” She giggled at his bashfulness, a hand stroking the feathers on his face. “You’re adorable. A humble birdy filled with artistic talent, and I only wish that everyone knew how special you are.” Smiling happily, she kissed his neck. “I’d like to keep you around for a while, if that’s okay. Like… I know we’ve already decided about the apartment, but I just… want to make it seem official. I wanna be your girlfriend. I think that’s the usual first step.”

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"Oh my God, Aly." Remi set down his datapad, hugging her tight, nuzzling her neck fiercely, "And I was wondering if this was just going to be another one-off thing. We're..." He paused, taking a deep breath through his nostrils, "We're really dating now, are we?" He clicked happily. "It'd be my pleasure, love, I'd like to know you more as well, see how this all turns out."

She smiled wider, hugging him tighter as she nuzzled back. Her heart beat wildly in her chest, breathing quickened as she laughed happily. “Y-yeah! Dating.” Why did she sound unsure? It came to her suddenly, a realization that fell upon her like bricks. “Remi, I’ve… never actually been in a serious relationship. I hadn’t realized until now.” She frowned, nuzzling gently into his neck. “Just friends with benefits and one night stands, all while I hoped one would take.” She looked down at his face, looking into his eyes. “I want to do it right. I like you, very much, but I’m worried I’m not experienced enough to do it right.”

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"There's a first time for everything, Aly." Remi replied assuredly, "We'll spend plenty of time together, get to know each other, see how well we mesh, or don't." He shrugged, "It's just how it works." His tone turned more cautious. "Sometimes, things work out, things don't work out. Not because either person is bad or anything, it's just personality and quirks that prevent them from fully bonding. That's how it was with my last partner. He was a good person, I just stopped having fun during sex." Remi hugged Aly tight. "I hope things do work out between us though. Based on what I've seen so far, you're a good person, Aly."

She gave a short laugh, letting herself be hugged. "Stopped having fun? Jesus, that sounds like an odd thing to try to work around." She sighed, smiling into his embrace." I want to know you. I want to feel a connection, and I do, I just... well you said it already. You comfort me, a presence that's adjacent to my responsibility but not bound by it. Hence the chance to carry me off into the wilderness." She closed her eyes, purring slowly. "You're a good person too Rem. A creative soul, artistic. I love that."

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
Remi buried his beak into her fur again. "Dammit Aly, you're too flattering," he remarked with full embarrassment. His whole body squirmed around Aly, before he satisfied himself with unpausing the opera, watching it with the feline in his embrace.

The two watched the flourishes of color and song, in a language Aly didn't understand, in the arms of a person she loved to be next to. This was new? She'd enjoyed being held before, by men and women alike, but now she felt at ease. Peaceful. Calm. She didn't mean to, but having her stress banished from her mind and body had reminded her of how tired she was. She yawned, eyes half shut, and asked, "What else did you have planned out here? I'm sorry, I'm just so sleepy, and you're so comfy."