• Nobles of Null is a forum based roleplay site where sci-fi and magic collide. Here, Earth remains fractured and divided despite humanity reaching out to the stars. Worse still, the trans-human slaves of one major power have escaped, only to establish their own Empire, seething with resentment at abuses of the past. Even the discovery of aliens, though medieval in development, has failed to rally these squabbling children of Earth together with its far darker implications. Worse still, is the discovery of the impossible - magic. Practiced by the alien locals, nearly depleted and therefore rare, its reality warping abilities remains abstract and distant to the general populace. All the while, unseen in the darkness of space, forces from without threaten to press in. For those with eyes opened by insight, it is clear that an era is about to end, and that a new age will dawn.

Compatibility Experiment (18+)

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
American Union
New Texas, City of New Austin
2320 CE

As the first colony of the American Union, the planet of New Texas had seen a lot of development. But even then, there was plenty that had remained untouched. Going up the glass elevator of the hotel, one could look across the cityscape and just barely see past the walls at the horizon. Past the endless glass, cement and steel of the city and it’s walls lay a wilderness still partially unexplored thanks to the dangerous mega-fauna. Though the American people were mostly content to only venture forth and kill big things with even bigger guns before retreating into the creature comforts of New Austin, there were others that weren’t. And that was just a small thing. On top of unexplored land and space, psionics and magic permeated the realm. There were others that knew that there were mysteries that needed answering, and now, one such group was offering a job.

A very important job. One that would see to unraveling some of the greatest mysteries known to humanity.

When the elevator reached its destination, a brown-haired young man in a white shirt, an open green jacket and blue jeans stepped out. Boots gently thumped along the floor as he walked down the hall toward the meeting room. Green eyes darted about in curiosity, wondering just what sort of meeting this would be. His father implied that it was very important, the second son of the family not accustomed to being called upon to handle the matter. Maybe his older brother was busy or had simply declined to do the job. His brother and father weren’t on the best of terms. It was with this thought that he strode past a receptionist. Going up the elevator and opening the door himself, the man dispensed with decorum due to the urgency conveyed and the demand of his presence.

The gravity with which he was summoned couldn’t be understated, so when the doors opened and he was greeted with a penthouse suite, it was a little confusing.

“Oh hey!” came a woman’s cheery voice from inside. “You’re the guy I’ll be working with right?” Poking her head out from the bedroom, a set of emerald green eyes settled on the man, a moist, steamy towel set upon her brown hair. “Give me a sec!” Retreating out of sight, the sound of clothing being tossed about and quickly pulled on could be heard before the woman quickly strode into sight. Clad in a black tank-top and short-shorts, not much was left to the imagination. Short, slim and busty, she was soft on the eyes. “The name’s Alex! Alex Burning! I’ll be your partner!” the brunette held her hand out.

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
He blinked and shook her hand before he could recover from his surprise, wondering if the woman’s assets were larger than his head. “Oh, hello. I’m Toshiro Yuki...and partner for what? Dad called me like it was the end of the world and said it was something super important.” He tried to keep his eyes off her body, though he had trouble doing so. She was clearly dressed for catching the eyes of men.

“It is!” the young woman quickly replied, bubbling over with serious enthusiasm. Even then, it was a seriousness that was hard to share - with how close she was, it was hard to think of anything but her. “Come on, I’ll show you the briefing!” Hands on hands, Alex quickly pulled Toshiro in, her warm, soft touch plenty enough to bring him along. Plopping herself down on the big, cushy couch as the doors closed behind, the viewscreen came to life. The head of the family, Toshiro’s father and head of the Yuki family appeared, his countenance grim.

“Son, the situation is grim,” the old man’s recording began dramatically, his far eastern accent weighing the words. “Despite colonizing the stars, much of it remains unknown. What lurks in the dark may harm us if a light is not shined upon it, yet many are content to do nothing,” he went on. “Not only that, but magic and psionics continue to elude our understanding. But worst of all?” Toshiro’s father ominously paused. “We do not know which of these alien peoples we can reproduce with! The Yuki family cannot expand if we end up copulating fruitlessly!” he angrily shouted, clenched fist shaking in the air. “With our agent’s access into Daqin space, you will cum where no man has cum before, and settle these mysteries once and for all!” the family head declared. “Your partner and the data files will have the details you need.” Settling back into his seat and regaining his composure, Toshiro’s father repeated the line that he had heard too many times before.

“Bring honor to us all!”

Last edited:

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Toshiro blinked. He was quite surprised, his mind attempting to gasp and process the matter. This was the kind of thing his brother would have loved to take part in. Maybe that’s the reason for the urgent tone? To see which child would come running? It sounded like his father. Both to take this seriously and to see who would come checking on the company and family when called. He looked to the woman, clearly puzzled.

“And you agreed to be my...guide for this? How is this...research even to be conducted?” He asked, more than a bit confused.

“Oh yeah, totally! I’d be nuts not to!” Alex began, quickly turning to face him. Leaning towards Toshiro as she spoke with enthusiasm, her hands placed upon the couch for support, it was hard to keep looking into her green eyes. The shot down her black tank top screamed at him to stare more. “The pay is already big, but The Foundation is taking in all the offspring from this too! On top of that, since I’m Daqinese now, I can switch out my eggs for whatever experiment we need,” she explained to him. Pausing for a moment, Alex grinned at him. “Do you know what this means?” the busty brunette teasingly poked his chest.

He blinked pondering the information, before coming to a realization. “So it means you’re going to be milking me dry over and over?” He asked, surprised as well as hopeful. He wondered where this girl came from. Was she an employee or a relative of his or something?

“Yep!” Alex cheerily replied. “But not just that, I’m gonna get bred by all sorts of alien studs too. I really hope you don’t mind,” she winked at him. “Meanwhile, you’re gonna be a stud too, and get to know lots of alien babes.” The woman drew back on thought as she placed a fingertip on her chin, the other hand moving to cup her elbow and pushing up her bust as a result. “Actually, we need to get a baseline and have you knock up a human woman. The more times the better,” the brunette realized, her green eyes looking off in thought. Glancing back at him, she added, “You can try and knock me up for the Daqinese baseline whenever though,” Alex matter-of-factly stated, the thought being no big deal whatsoever. At least, that’s how it seemed at first.

Eyes seductively hooded, the busty brunette leaned in with a small, knowing smile to add, “The more samples though, the better of course."

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
He started to firm up in his pants as the woman spoke, throbbing gently. It was interesting just how eager she was, but it wasn’t something that was unheard of. This society was sexually open and eager to breed as well. It had to be - colonization was impossible otherwise. After a moment, he asked the million dollar question. “So...when and where can we start?”

“I’m really glad you asked,” Alex smiled. “How about you fuck a baby into me right here, right now?” the brunette offered. Kicking out with a foot, she opened a black suitcase to reveal a medical scanner, its systems already focused on Alex as she tugged at his belt. Leaning in close to whisper into Toshiro’s ear, the warm, soft sensation against his chest and arm made it clear she wasn’t wearing anything under that black tank top of hers. “Since I’m Daqinese, we’re borderline incompatible, so it’ll likely take several tries~” her warm, sweet breath temptingly drifted across his ear.

“Mmnn...dedicated, aren’t you?” He asked, an arm moving around her and groping one of those barely covered tits from the reach around. The belt came off readily, and his pants strained from within to contain his length. “Alright, let’s give it a try. Are you experienced with this line of work?” He inquired of the woman, suspecting that she either had credentials or no other life to return to.

Alex practically purred in her throat as she simply showed him her dedication, smoothly taking his belt off while pressing her soft, warm bust up into his hand. “Fucking for dosh?” Alex raised an eyebrow at his question. “It’s always been a side-gig for fun, but you’re gonna be my first for seriou - “ The brunette abruptly stopped as her emerald green eyes went as wide as saucers. Pulling Toshiro’s underwear down, Alex was completely caught by surprise. “Holy cow! What’s the yield on this cannon?!” she exclaimed, the look of pure shock mixed with a thirsty hunger. Getting up, Alex rushed to pull her short-shorts off and toss away her top like they were on fire. Setting her hands on his shoulders, Alex quickly began lining herself up with him. “It’s practically an anti-fortress gun or something!” the brunette continued with shocked awe.

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Brushing the hot, wet lips of her womanhood over his tip, it was clear that when she meant ‘now’, she really meant ‘NOW’.

Grasping her hips as he took in her massive tits and eager expression, he smiled widely in response. “Guess you’ll have to measure the yield yourself~” With that, he started to slide the woman down onto his long, thick cock. He wasn’t sure if being Daqinese translated into being able to handle larger lengths or not, but he suspected that he’d find out.

“Ffffffffffffuuuck!” Alex lustily cried out. As the busty brunette began to impale herself on that long, thick shaft, a small jolt of ecstasy ran up her spine. She couldn’t help but bite her lip as her pussy was literally stretched beyond its limits. Despite that though, her hot, wet womanhood quivered and tightened around him as she was forced to the shape of Toshiro’s cock. “It hurts sooooo gooood,” the brunette licked her lips. Looking down, she realized this wasn’t even all of it, but that didn’t matter. “I bet the yield is huge - “ Alex began to work her hips up and down, taking in just a bit more each time. “ - but it’s not potent, so, letting you know, I took meds so I'll let out a bunch of eggs. Just to give you a chance at knocking me up!” she couldn’t help but tease with a grin.

She felt that cock twitch at the comment, before he started to help move the lewd woman up and down. He groaned gently while seeking to gradually get balls deep if possible. “Yep...definitely committed.” Her voice, the situation, the location, her body, her fertility...all served to make him want to get deeper, pound harder, and knock up the woman presenting herself for the task. “Haah...ever been knocked up before?” He asked the woman, suspecting she hadn’t, but who knew?

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
“Never!” Alex let out a pant, all too excited to greedily drive more and more of Toshiro’s man-meat into herself. It felt like it just didn’t stop! “I hear getting knocked up feels amazing though,” she licked her lips in anticipation. “ - and that the Daqinese really wanna encourage themselves to make more. For the Empire and all that!” Knowing those trans-humans, it wouldn’t have been surprising, giving out a big reward for something so important. “Hng!” Suddenly squeezing down on his shaft like a hand holding tight, Toshiro found himself thrusting deep into that hot, wet pussy until he had hit something fleshy yet firm. “N-no way!” Alex exclaimed, giddy with awe. “You’re not even all the way in yet, and you’re hitting the outside of my baby-maker!”

“Nnn...what’ll you do now, then? A shame I can’t get balls deep…” His voice teasingly trailed off, giving her ass a gentle smack as a reminder. All while he kept bucking into the woman from below. He didn’t expect her to descend any further though. Even though she talked a big game, surely she had limits, and he was nearing his own! He could hear her gulp.

“You can, so do it!” Even as she practically bounced up and down on that massive cock, Alex’s green eyes stared at him with determination. “It hurts too good!” she began, breasts bouncing away as she thrust harder than before. “I can’t do it on my own! It just hurts sooooo good!” Hands on his shoulders, her legs spread wide, the brunette made sure there was absolutely nothing stopping him as she stared at him with an almost desperate looking thirst. “I want all that baby batter in my oven! My fields, totally plowed! Seeded super deep! So core me with that payload! Right here, right now!” Alex demanded, her own thrusts becoming faster and more desperate for his seed.

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
Her lewd attitude, her demands, those huge, bouncing tits while she moved in desperation, all called for him to abide. With a solid groan, he held those hips and plunged her down further on the downstroke, popping hard into that lewd womb while his balls smacked that shapely ass. It was likely the first wombfuck either had, and the stud responded predictably. Toshiro trembled as he started to unload, balls pumping copious amounts of semen into the barely compatible womb and spun the fertility roulette. “You want it all?! H-here! Take it!” He managed, balls spasming against her ass while the medical scanner measured his payload as well as the consequences.

“Hnng!” The moment the brunette felt him pierce through her final barrier and pound into her tight, slick womb, Alex came hard. Harder than she had ever cum before in her entire life. Even so, her jaw wordlessly dropped, body jolting as she felt herself get shot. The thick, hot slug of cum fired straight into her core and slamming into the back wall of her womb was beyond even that! Beyond anything she could even imagi - Alex suddenly convulsed around Toshiro’s cock as her mind started to cum away, eyes rolling up and tongue lolling out of her mouth as the scanner gave off a blip.

It all happened so fast, but it meant only one thing.

Toshiro’s first shot straight into Alex’s womb impregnated her right then and there, a strangled cry of ecstasy barely escaping her lungs as the very act of getting bred blew her mind. But he fired into her again, and again and again. The busty brunette could only cum harder and harder and harder as the scanner blip’d along, each and every time. Choking and unable to breathe, Alex helplessly spasmed in his arms each time he impregnated her, but when his spurts of seed finally died down, the woman was a limp, twitching mess. One that greedily didn’t let even a single drop of his rich, potent seed escape her tight pussy even as she lay against him, barely able to speak.

“M-more,” Alex moaned into his ear.

“Nnngh...greedy girl...what was that about being hard to knock up?” He asked, even as he resumed moving and moved the girl up and down his shaft. The stud stayed in her womb, using his own cum as lubricant. “Pretty sure your eggs just yielded pretty easily. How many did you dump out to get this answer...dozens?” He inquired, shuddering at the thought of needing to soak her ovaries in cum to get intelligible results out of this.

“Not...enough,” Alex replied, reviving at his gentle thrusts. Despite being impaled to the womb, the freshly bred woman was pulling herself back together. “Being a breeder with you is gonna be amazing,” she dreamily added, a silly, quivering smile on her lips. Even so, it didn’t seem like she was in any state to continue. At least not yet. Instead, she just lay there against Toshiro, her big, warm breasts softly pressed against the man as the woman steadily took one breath after another again. “I wanna keep ‘collecting data’, don’t you?”

They kept fucking. For science.

CadetNewb

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki Moderator
American Union
New Texas, City of New Austin
2320 CE
Nightfall

“Aww geez,” Alex whined. Holding up a test tube, the woman raised an eyebrow as she frowned, less than happy with the results. “It looks like only a few of them worked out. Maybe two or three?” the brunette remarked, glancing at Toshiro. She couldn't help but give him an awkward, uncomfortable grin that was also half grimace. “I used to airbike and stuff, but now look at me, messing around with lab samples like I’m a scientist,” she lightly laughed, almost embarrassed at her own change. The brunette went back to her work for a moment longer. “Don’t worry little guys, you’ll get your day.” The woman gently placed the samples into a cryo-suitcase before turning her emerald eyes back on the man that put them in her to begin with. “Since I’m Daqinese now, not many make it, and they’ll have to be sent to one of the Imperial labs to make sure they’re going to be healthy,” Alex began to explain to him. “But that just means we can try a few more times, right?” the woman mischievously grinned.

“Oh, we can try again as many times as we need to. The more data, the better.” Toshiro said, clearly pleased with his busty partner. He kept noting her large bust and shapely body, wondering if they were modifications or something she’d always had. Her ability to do science was by no means a problem in his mind. “There’s no problem with a sexy airbike girl with a brain. One more good trait to pass on.”

“Then let’s make some more data th - “ a phone ringing stopped Alex mid-sentence. Green eyes flashing over to the culprit in its charging dock, she quickly chimed in. “Don’t worry, I’ll get it.” Holding her hand up next to her ear to pantomime being on a phone herself, the brunette looked off into the distance. “Hello? Yeah, he’s here,” Alex began. “Yeah, I can tell him that, sure.” Putting her hand back down, she couldn’t help but scratch her cheek for a moment. “So, this is gonna sound weird. Your little sister got busted for getting in a catfight with another girl on campus, and she wants bail and a ride back to her condo,” Alex explained. “Something-something about a hamster and a car on fire,” she quickly added with awkward disbelief.