• Nobles of Null is a forum based roleplay site where sci-fi and magic collide. Here, Earth remains fractured and divided despite humanity reaching out to the stars. Worse still, the trans-human slaves of one major power have escaped, only to establish their own Empire, seething with resentment at abuses of the past. Even the discovery of aliens, though medieval in development, has failed to rally these squabbling children of Earth together with its far darker implications. Worse still, is the discovery of the impossible - magic. Practiced by the alien locals, nearly depleted and therefore rare, its reality warping abilities remains abstract and distant to the general populace. All the while, unseen in the darkness of space, forces from without threaten to press in. For those with eyes opened by insight, it is clear that an era is about to end, and that a new age will dawn.

A Stunning PR Move (NSFW)

She moaned in his arms, looking up at him with contented bliss in her eyes as he moved to control her again. One of her hands gripped the arm attached to the fingers that were playing with her, the other hanging limply on his shoulder. Her eyes were lidded as she moaned quietly for him, half closed with her mouth agape. “Mmm, you know how to talk, Captain,” she whispered to him, “How to make a kitty feel cute.”

“Of course.” Geiben let go of her chin, keeping her stimulated with his naughty fingers as he lightly scrubbed the rest of her down, taking extra time to appreciate her things and lower torso. Eventually, he stood up, one arm carrying her out of the bathtub, the other preparing a large tower to lay her down on. He took a step back, taking his time to appreciate her clean, wet body on the warm yellow cloth she rested on. Not that he wasn’t eye candy either, his tan skin, short, well maintained black hair and beard, his still-hard member, all readily apparent as she looked up.

She laid before him, instinctually posing for him on the towel backdrop before giggling. “Mmm, oh Captain, my Captain, you’re a dangerous man. Smart, connectect, and fucking gorgeous.” She took the towel and wrapped herself in it, looking up at him from her position on the ground. “You’re making it so hard to attempt to stay clean, with you all full mast.” She got up on her knees, looking up at him. “Maybe I can help you with that, Captain.” She made direct eye contact as she lightly licked his tip, giggling to herself. “If you want your kitty to try.”

“You’re insatiable.” Geiben chuckled, tensing up and trying not to spurt directly into Ms. Sphenta’s face. “Unfortunately, so am I. Fortunately, or not, I don’t want to have to clean you again. Not tonight anyways.” He held back, kneeling down to further fold her up like a burrito, picking her up and plopping her on the bed. “There’s still tomorrow morning we need to worry about.” He winked at her.

She gave a small giggle as she was picked up, and plopped without grace onto the bed. All snuggled in the towel she had mostly dried herself on, she looked up at him and smiled with just a hint of a purposefully cute pout. “As you wish, my Captain. I’ll just have to make you feel heavenly in the morning. I think you’ll like it.” She wriggled in her towel, smiling up at him. “Snuggle me?”

“You ask as if I’ll say no, Ms. Sphenta.” Geiben smiled warmly, coming down onto the bed, spooning her, pulling the towel off of her while pulling covers over them at the same time, allowing him to fully appreciate her body with his touch. His mast largely softened at this point, give its understanding that there would be no more sex for the night.

She snuggled tight against him, her body a magnificent source of warmth as her fur dried and became just a little more fuzzy. She was clearly exhausted, but the smile on her face betrayed how little she minded the reasoning. Within minutes, she was lightly purring, asleep in his embrace.

Alymande would wake up to the subtle smell of stir fried hams, spinach, and onion out of the bedroom. She would find Geiben in an apron and shorts, humming to himself as he made two omelets in one pan, with a pot beside him cooking up a sweet porridge. If he heard the cat-folk come into the open kitchen, he pretended not to notice.

The smell was surprising, being one of the chief reasons she woke up at a decent hour at all. She drifted into the kitchen, realizing her own nakedness when she saw his attire. But as she looked at his attire, she couldn’t help but stare just a little before she laughed quietly. She moved behind him, nuzzling his back as she embraced him. “I’ve been on a lot of one night stands, dates, and otherwise, and no one has ever cooked for me before.”

“It’s become customary for me.” Geiben nodded contently, a smile blocked by the back of his head. “I’d bring someone in, and either they’d cook or I’d cook. Bots can technically do it faster and better, but the living touch is always, somehow tastier. Maybe it’s because we had to put in the work ourselves.” He turned his head around, showing that he was smiling brightly. “Good morning Ms. Sphenta.”

She laughed, smiling back at him. “Well thank god you woke up first, because admittedly my skill in the kitchen is abysmal.” She leaned up to kiss him on the cheek, whiskers tickling against him. “And I told you, when we’re not being all business person or you’re not fucking my brains out, you can just call me Aly. It’s weird that those are the two extremes,” she remarked with a smirk. “I like it.”

Geiben huffed and rolled his eyes, “Fine, Aly. Aly Aly Aly. Would Aly like her meal now?” He let out a chuckle.

“Aly sure would,” she replied, eyes narrowing at him playfully. “You’re sassy today, I wonder if that’s my fault or if you’re just not a morning person.”

“Maybe you’re not letting me call you what I called you the whole day yesterday.” Geiben poured a bowl of porridge and slid one of the omelets onto a plate, putting both on a moving try. “Careful, it’s all hot.” He handed the tray to Aly with both hands. “You think you got it?”

“Yeah, I’ve been handed food before,” she smirked, “I’m not a cavewoman, or homeless. Anymore.” She took the bowl, hissing before setting it down in front of her. “Of course it’s hot,” she remarked, “Look at you.”

“I’m always hot in front of a gorgeous woman, or in this case, cute kitty.” Geiben set his own meal down, at the opposite end of the table to Aly. He took his apron off, looking up and down the naked cat-folk, unsure if she was more appetizing, or the breakfast he spent the last half hour preparing.

She ate her meal quickly, a bit of the feline hunger showing, as she eyed him back with a sheepish smirk. “Those hungry eyes show so much promise,” she said coyly, before going back to her meal, eyes down bashfully at the open flirting.

“My appetite is somehow always doubled with a naked woman in front of me… I don’t know why.” Geiben forced himself to look down at his food, working on the omelet first, which cooled off faster. As he chewed, he stared at Aly with slight jealousy, with her ability to gulp down her food so quickly, disregarding the temperature.

“Maybe it’s your body telling you to indulge,” she offered, taking a break from the porridge. “Do you have milk, or… fake milk from synthetic cows, I don’t know, but breakfast goes great with dairy products.” She leaned forward, batting her eyelashes. “Kitty needs her milk, and the Captain’s cream is for a different hunger.”

“Yeah, I can get you some vat grown milk.” Geiben stood up, turning to the refrigerator to draw out a glass bottle, but not before revealing the bulge underneath his shorts. He didn’t even seem embarrassed of it as he returned to the table, placing a glass of milk in front of Aly, while he was content with a glass of tap water.

She took the glass of milk, eyeing him in a way that revealed what she’d seen, and slowly sipped at her drink while staring at him. She stopped, taking a breath, and smiled. “Did the remark about your cream put some thoughts in your head, Captain?” She asked, a coy smile on her face as she went about eating the omelet.

“Aly,” Geiben sighed, looking at her frankly, “The ideas came the moment you stepped out of that room not wearing anything, right when I’m having my morning wood.” He took a large bite out of his omelet. “You have no idea what I want to do to you right now.” He admitted, blushing slightly.

There was the sight of some idea in her eyes, something that spread a smile over her face as she ate quicker, scarfing her food down as she looked at him. One more sip of milk, and she stood up, stretching for him before lowering to all fours, and crawling under the table to peek up at him. “Let Kitty help you Captain,” she said sweetly, her hands rubbing his bulge through his shorts, “while you enjoy your meal, like royalty of old.”

“Ms. Sphenta, you’re awful.” Geiben groaned and complained, but pulled down his shorts anyways, the cock springing out, nearly smacking the cat-form straight in the face. He didn’t seem to notice though, as he started to rush through his meal faster.

She seemed determined to distract him, as from under the table he could feel his cock being nuzzled. A few licks at the tip, and soon she was slowly engulfing his dick with her mouth. A slow sensation of being gently sucked off as she made sure he was hard for her, before pulling off and licking the tip again. “I’m just terrible aren’t I?” She took his dick in her mouth again, the warm feeling of it added to by her rough tongue, which seemed far too able to stimulate.

Geiben crushed the wet grains and the bite of egg batter, vegetables, and ham between his teeth, “Stars dammit, yes you are.” He grinded the food further in his mouth. “Fuck the meal,” He gave up, pushing it forward, grinning down at Ms. Sphenta. “You look tastier.” He gripped the back of her head and pushed his cock further into her mouth.

She grunted, smiling around his dick as, almost as if it was instinct, she surrendered to his direction. Just to be more enticing, she looked up into his eyes from her position between his legs, pushing as much of her fuckable cuteness into her gaze just to play with him.

“Dammit, stop making me want to fuck you harder!” Geiben laughed, pulling his dick out of her mouth and letting her climb out from underneath the table. Instead, he threw her onto the carpet and piled up on top of her, knees and elbows supporting him while he pulled at her cheeks. “You’re too cute! You’re too damn cute!”

She giggled as she playfully pushed on him, wriggling around. “Noooo,” she retorted, still looking up at him and keeping that intensity up, “I’m just a regular kitty, with regular cuteness!” Her laugh was melodic as she playfully struggled against him, before she came to a stop and one hand held his face. “Look at how handsome you are. No wonder I’m so cute, I’m trying to keep up with you.”

“Pfff, I’m pretty sure you were cute before I met you.” Geiben rolled to the floor beside her, letting her rest on him instead. It was a better arrangement this way. It was either keeping it awkward by having to prop himself up, or crushing her with his weight. He continued playing with her face, while his dick shot up between her legs and tapped her ass eagerly.

She rested her chin on his chest, looking up at him as a sly smile spread across her face. “Probably true, yes,” she admitted with a purr. She lightly brushed her pussy against his morning wood, which she had done nothing to quell. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips, raising her hips and rubbing on his length. “Mmm, maybe I should put in the work this time, let My Captain rest his muscles for a bit.”

“You don’t have to, but I’m not complaining. So by all means, have the floor, Ms. Sphenta. You keep saying you were genetically bred for this affair.” He smiled softly, “So show me how it’s done, under your own delight.”

She smiled down at him, smooching his cheek as she straightened her back. “You’re such a gentleman, it’s almost infuriatingly sweet.” Back straight, she looked down at him, keeping eye contact as she lowered her hips, slowly taking his length into her. Moaning quietly, a little gasp, she took all of him. “Feel me, Captain, all hot and bothered because of you.”

Geiben rolled his member inside her, pushing against her walls where he got the happiest moans. He sat up, letting Ms. Sphenta wrap her legs around his as she sat in his lap, while making it convenient for him to get his hands all over her, feeling her sides and her cute, furry mounds. The captain wasn’t content feeling them with his hands, curling his back to reach them with his mouth, suckling on them, lightly nibbling at the nipples, feeling the soft curvy surfaces slide in and out, brushing past his exploring tongue.

He heard the fruit of his efforts, little gasps escaping her as she set a far slower, more sensual pace. Lifting her hips to slowly bring them back down, her hands clutched onto his back, her head resting on his as she spoke softly, “I’m the complete package, I can get fucked like an animal in heat, and I can make love too.” She ran her fingers through his hair. “Does My Captain like that?”

“Let’s see you make love. I think I got plenty of the former yesterday night.” He replied lovingly, slowly pressing his lips into hers.

She responded with her lips, kissing him sweetly, expertly, as she raised and lowered herself rhythmically on his cock. “I’m gonna show you, My Captain, how good I am.” Her body was warm, radiating a heat as she held him close, her hands rubbing his back, running through his hair, all of her attending to his body at once.

Geiben wasn’t a novice. To return the favor, he scratched the base of her tail and the back of her neck, fanning his hands out wide to set her feel all of his skin, while his member twitched rhythmically in her womb, stimulating her with jolts of sensation.

She held him there, gasping happily, cute little mewls of pleasure sporadically making their way out of her chest as they gently made love on the floor. Now that she’d put her mind to it, she was tireless, precise, hands moving along him. She wasn’t a novice either, though her experience was a little more ingrained. Eventually, she was panting louder, whining as her body shivered, after many minutes she finally grasped onto him and climaxed, shaking happily on his dick.

Geiben bit his lips, the happy, lubricating fluids proving too much to hold him back. Without much warning, he threw her down onto the ground, pressing her in between it and his body and thrust into her animalistically until he came himself. Panting, he realized his error, hurriedly pulling out of her and picking her up into his chest. “You alright there?” He asked with concern.

With a panting giggle she nuzzled into his chest, purring. “Oh I’m alright,” she reassured him, “but even I need a little bit of warning!” Sighing contentedly, she curled up in his arms. “You just had to let it all out didn’t you? The slow and sensual path too slow for you?”

“Apparently so.” Geiben chuckled back with embarrassment. “Do you want to continue, Ms. Sphenta? Or do you want to go back to breakfast? Admittedly I just blew my load, but I serve you as much as you serve me right now.”

She curled up in his arms, poking his chin with a finger. “You didn’t finish your meal, and it’s probably cold now. Tsk, tsk, so impatient.” She leaned her head against his neck, purring. “We could finish the meal, and maybe we could curl up on the couch and be a little lazy for a while. Talk, watch TV. We don’t only need to have sex, we can enjoy other, more easygoing pastimes you know.”

“That sounds great. All the ladies love the sailing boat documentaries I put up.” Geiben quipped, standing up and grabbing a cloth to wipe himself off, then put his shorts back on and went to heat up his food on the stove.

She stood up, not bothering to put clothes on at all, and draped herself on his couch. “Sailing documentaries? I can’t tell if you’re kidding or not. And even if you are,” she mused, “I’m not sure why that doesn’t sound terrible. I do like knowledge I’m never going to practically use.”

“You’ll be amazed what the ancients managed to pull off with rudimentary hardware.” Geiben sat beside her, finishing up his meal and turned on the TV, showing rolling waves and analog seafaring vessels, all the while a pleasant sounding narrator discussed historical and scientific trivia surrounding the boats.

To her credit, she watched intently as she picked little bits of food from his plate, asking about this thing and that thing, inquiring as to how in the hell people did so much back then, without even a book to read or TV to watch. Truly, a mystery. She was leaning on his shoulder now, her eyes half-closed with purrs as she stayed there, content.

Geiben patiently described to her what history he did understand, noting that the ancients did have a lot of time for sex. His arm wrapped around her, hugging her close to his side. By the time the documentary ended, an hour passed, and Geiben stood up and stretched. “Aly,” He called her, “Do you have anywhere else to be today? Stars.” He picked up his datapad. “I wonder if the doctor expected me to spend more than an evening with you.”

She shrugged, looking back at the bedroom. “I’ve got my work streamlined as hell, so I just need an hour for that human,” she paused, “or secretary cat touch and that’ll be golden. But honestly, I’m uh… I don’t have to be anywhere for a bit, space being so big.” She laid on the couch, not bothering to stand. “Why, trying to throw me out?” she joked.

“Of course not. You’re good eye candy.” Geiben smirked, checking his datapad. “Looks like I don’t need to be needed up in orbit right now, so I can just manage my communications right here, remotely.”

“We can do some work from home then, like responsible but well connected eye candies, oh, I mean adults.” She giggled, slowly making her way to the kitchen, stopping him from stopping her washing the dishes. “Don’t even say no, I’m designed to be helpful and good at it too, and this is something I can help with. Do some work, I’ll clean up. Your place needs a woman’s touch anyway.”