• Nobles of Null is a forum based roleplay site where sci-fi and magic collide. Here, Earth remains fractured and divided despite humanity reaching out to the stars. Worse still, the trans-human slaves of one major power have escaped, only to establish their own Empire, seething with resentment at abuses of the past. Even the discovery of aliens, though medieval in development, has failed to rally these squabbling children of Earth together with its far darker implications. Worse still, is the discovery of the impossible - magic. Practiced by the alien locals, nearly depleted and therefore rare, its reality warping abilities remains abstract and distant to the general populace. All the while, unseen in the darkness of space, forces from without threaten to press in. For those with eyes opened by insight, it is clear that an era is about to end, and that a new age will dawn.

Intermission 1a: Beauty and the Beefcake

Acewing13

GM
Wiki Moderator
Interpol Branch Office, Brussels Arcology, Europe Training Facilities

A few days had passed since that mission to capture Daphne the supplier of drugs in the hopes of finding for information about their operation. Ngao Agrinya hoping to not only become closer to his colleagues who may later on become like family to him, but also to make a name for himself specifically to get rid of the one that was going around for a bit. The Goofy Shield or The Goofy Wall after his stunt of going after Daphne. It was all in good fun, but it was also good fun to get that name changed.

Ngao came up with the idea to hold companion training sessions in the hopes of everyone gaining knowledge of each others strengths and weaknesses, also in the hopes of learning more about the other person. A name was beginning to form from the various challenges Ear-Maker from a few close quarters combat matches he took part in. Ear Whisperer in the shooting challenges he gained victories in and at times was pretty close ending up in second place. Soon enough another victory was earned in the ring as he tapped his chest with his fist. "Another victory! Good game, George, but I'm not ready to lose my victory streak just yet! Three rounds winner! Anyone else care to change that?"

"I'll take a crack at it," Captain Simmons said, from outside of the ring, taping up her hands. "What rules are we going by?"

"Hmmm...I'm not sure if you should take a crack at it Captain. I have a feeling you'll use sly tactics like distract me with that wavy hair or that infectious smile you have. Heh joke aside it's been roughly rule free for the most part. The only unspoken rule is trying to avoid serious injuries that may hinder any missions, since one could come at any time I believe?" Ngao questioned it wondering if they were on call similar to police.

"So, no eye gouging, ball punching, etc, win by takedown?" Bee asked, stepping into the ring. "And no, right now we're in between assignments, so we're clear for a bit."

Ngao gave a quick sigh of relief. "Okay good I was afraid we could be on call any moment. I thought this exercise would be good to get to know the team if possible, also maybe wanted to fit in a little better. Not make it awkward working with a Chongwu if possible." He stood in a combat ready stance with one leg forward and the other back, however the foot was pointing towards the side. One hand formed into a tight fist and the other hand with his hand open. On purpose he switched which hands had the fist and open hand. "Win by takedown or by yield." His ears seemed to be working twitching in various directions.

Bee took up a more kick boxing stance, fists clenched and up by her chin, and bobbing side to side as she waited for the larger fighter to attack.

The crowd got more rowdy as both combatants stood at the ready for a few moments, before the smaller fighter grunted and kicked at the Chongwu's leg, before immediately pulling back.

Bark waited for a move to be made and once the move began? His ear twitched in that direction, which he braced his leg to defend against that kick. Upon seeing the captain pull away? Immediately he started to move in by dashing forward going as close as he could before on purpose throwing a quick jab with his one hand. A fake out of sorts, as there didn't seem to be any power behind it however his other hand and his stance seemed to be tightened and waiting during that intense moment for a moment to counter an attack.

Bee batted the jab away and hopped to the same side as his outstretched arm, threw a punch at his side, and then drew back again, her arms out in front again waiting to see how he'd respond.

Bark took the punch to his side, but as soon as Bee drew back? He moved with her on purpose and placed his hand onto her shoulder and moved himself to her side, placing his leg against the back of hers and pushed down onto the shoulder. Due to his leg? It would be a trip with the hold on her shoulder? Pushing her down to the ground, on purpose not following the fall and taking two steps back.

The smaller fighter grunted as she fell, kicking at the retreating opponent's leg before rolling over, pushing herself up, and puttting up her guard again, a smalle smile on her lips.

On purpose he moved his leg over to the side making the kick only a glancing blow, as he couldn't help but return her smile one of his own. "Nothing wrong with yielding, Bee. I'd be honorable with a small bet concerning lunch."

"You'll have to earn that lunch, bud," she replied, waiting for him to make another move.

Bark was going to have an issue with facing off against her with her smaller stature. It was time to take a gamble, which he was starting to be afraid of those however at times those could pay off. He ran towards her and at the last minute lowered himself down to his knees to aim a few fists at her sides, then rising up in the hopes of pulling off a uppercut with a fist going straight up to her chin. However there was a lack of control and defense on his part due to height differences.

Seeing him lower himself, she stepped in and clipping his chin with her right knee, before taking the upperpunch on her arms and letting him push her away, "Personally, I feel like a coffee," she added, before feinting a left punch and following through with a right, aimed at his head.

He was dazed a little, but not too dazed to make the uppercut. However he couldn't quite get his stance back in form. On a mental level he was far too distracted and didn't view it as a true spar, at least not one he felt he needed to win. He fell into the feint, as he on purpose raised his arm to block the left punch. However his right ear reacted to the full swing of the right and in turn not being able to think fast enough? Threw his own right into her ribs at the same time.

Barely speaking through the punch. "Coffee's too fast---no time to sit back--nor talk."

"Americans," Bee wheezed, as she took the punch. "It's called sipping from the cup," she added, grabbing his arm and twisting the opposite way, pulling until he fell to the floor.

"Sipping from the cup--?" He was confused by the statement until he felt his arm grabbed and twisted the opposite way, which he went to the floor on purpose staying on one knee. "Okay maybe lunch if I can get out of this?"

"No moving the goalposts," she said, holding onto his arm and twisting until his muzzle was against her stomach. "Takedown or yield," she continued with a smile, before letting go and stepping back and getting in a guard position. "Now, for real this time, you didn't let George get off that easy."

He was distracted for a moment, but slapped both of his cheeks for a brief moment to recenter himself. "Alright I'll take this more seriously, I was a bit...Distracted earlier, but time to take this more seriously." His combat stance changed, as he held a relaxing arm down and had one fist up. He closed his eyes, as he twitched his ears taking in only sounds of the ring and Bee. A deep breath was taken, as he opened his eyes after maintaining his focus.

He charged at Bee, as he on purpose took on a stance similar to a boxer giving the impression he was going to punch with his right. On purpose giving a left straight to her guard, but changing his footwork to move to the side of her and place his leg once more behind hers and will now move his arm into a grapple motion of her midsection and do another throw, but this time more power to throw her a farther distance this time. Barely out of kicking distance. On purpose he will have crouched low and deceptively prepared a charge, as if he were charging into a potential kick.

Bee rolled as she landed from the throw, getting to one knee and pulling an arm back to meet his charge, but when he didn't come, she brought back her guard and stood fully up. "You'll have to follow up one of these days," she said, before darting forward, punching with her right arm before following up with a left aimed at his body.

Once he saw she rolled? His charge stopped and his stance was prepared once more for her fists. This time he focused as he not only observed, but listened to the movements her body were making. "No need if you'll follow up for me." The right punch came at him, as he relied on moving his face barely out of the way. A glancing blow stung, but it didn't do enough to daze him. Once the left punch came at his body?

Acewing13

GM
Wiki Moderator
That's when the left handed grip came as soon as the punch landed. He moved himself in and once more locked his leg behind hers and pushed down with his arm against her shoulder to make her fall. All the while holding onto the arm, which he went down to the mat and now held that arm in an arm bar. His legs were exposed, but he did the have the arm. On purpose he gave a light squeeze and tug in the arm bar. "Yield or Takedown?" He gave a small smile to Bee.

"Gotta commit more," she said, grabbing her locked wrist with her free hand and pulling both arms back to her chest, then grabbing the leg closest to her face. Grunting, she twisted her hips until they faced away from Bark before windmilling her legs and using the momentum to push him over, now holding his legs against his chest.

This arm bar honestly went against him and what Bee said was right. He should have committed more and his own personal advice? Maybe kept distance and made this punching match. There was no time to worry about that now, but a way to get out of this. He did an almost flail-like attempt at trying to lock his legs, but it did nothing. An idea, an almost stupid and child-like idea came to mind. A ball. On purpose he curled his legs tight and attempted to force his weight down onto her with his body, rocking it back and forth like some kind of ball.

Rock back and forth and struggle until finally he was able to overpower her due to their stance slipping or perhaps a gap in strength? Down below he could tell, but once he broke out of it? There was no hesitation in taking her to the ground once more and wrapping his arms around her body on purpose locking one of her arms up, which his legs locked against hers in an attempt to hold her still. "Yield, Takedown, or Vote? Let the team decide?" It was a stretch, but it was technically a way to possibly get a win or even a draw depending.

"Fuck," Bee said, before tappng out and relaxing. "Yield, don't bring in a popularity contest. Rank makes that weird."

"If you're certain I can make it a draw. Besides I don't believe either of us were on our A Game so to speak...I barely was able to focus on the arm twist you put me in for...Reasons." Bark would give a light cough to shoo away that awkwardness. "Anyway a draw is on the table and we come back at it again. Maybe even in the shooting practice?" Bark will have relaxed and let her out of the arm hold he had her in.

"Ehh, you put me back in the arm lock after I tried to get out, so it feels like a win," she said, rolling away and sitting up, before fixing her hair. "Let's let others get some sparring in and you pick out lunch."

"Wait so we're still doing lunch? Great although I might let you choose what place anyhow because I'm not familiar with this area...Actually to be honest I had become far more accustomed to rations than actual food before recent months." Bark will have gotten up and stretched some of the muscles in his arms and legs.

"That's Privates for you," Bee replied with a chuckle, getting up and heading for the showers. "Alright, get in your civvies and I'll show you around."

--------------

Brasserie de Aerssens, Brussels Arcology

"Thankfully for you, the wait staff speak English," Bee said as she sat down and a waiter stepped up. She was dressed casually in a white blouse, red cardigan, brown slacks and slip-ons. "Cause I'd totally try to get you to eat snail if I was ordering for you."

Bark blinked attempting to read this menu it seemed like, even turning it upside down in comedic fashion and putting it down on the table. He took a brief moment to look over his attire, which seemed far more fancier than it should have been. Name brand collared grey shirt and black slacks with green athletic shoes, which looked a little off with the clothing combination.

"What? Snail? I've had some slimey slop before, so I'd assume it would taste something like that. Not good at all. Let's try that Eiffel sandwich for me then. Although I must say Bee you dress really well. Wish I could say the same, not used to the expensive clothing however that's all I got at least for now."

"That's my privilege for you," she replied with a sigh, looking at the menu before saying, "I'll go with the Marseille salad and let's get some quiche to share as well."

"Of course," the waiter said as he jotted down the order, nodding to both before walking into the resturant itself, leaving the pair to themselves at their 'outdoor' table.

"So, coffee guzzler, what do you want to talk about?" Bee asked, leaning forward and propping up her chin as her elbows sat on the table.

"Hey, I'm not even a true coffee drinker...I preferred energy drinks weird as that might be to say. Although I suppose I did want to talk about you if it isn't, uh, too personal to ask? Were you a captain before this team? You're good at connecting with others far as I can tell. Seem good at it and not too, standoff-ish? Also a more personal question are there any other Americans or just me? In a sense I'm flattered at the title, but find it kind of hilarious when others seem to refer to my American-ness?"

Bark couldn't help, but to chuckle a little inbetween what he was saying as some of it was funny. Also the atmosphere was just peaceful and felt good more so in comparison to other groups he'd been in.

"Let's go backwards through those questions," she said. "Right now, you're the only American, though there's always some applying for positions here, so we'll see. We'll have to civilize you some more it seems as well, if your main caffine intake is just taurine and sugar spiked water."

"As for me," she continued with another sigh. "Short version is that I'm a rich girl that got a taste for excitement when she took a tour as a combat medic in the CW armed forces. Felt I wasn't getting enough action, so went mercenary for a while, and saw more in a few months than I ever did in twenty eight years. After the mercenary gig got put on hold, decided to go back to school for criminology, broke up with my super long term boyfriend, served in Scotland Yard for a year or so, and got headhunted by Interpol for this gig. I'd go into my feelings on command, but I'd rather not worry you too much," she said with a small smile, before shaking her head. "Enough about me though, what about you? All I know is that you're from Chicago."

Acewing13

GM
Wiki Moderator
"Ouch I feel partially offended I'm not civilized enough, only partially." Bark went quiet for a moment to let it all sink in her lifestory and to think what he should tell her. "Well I'll say this when it comes to Chongwu? Where we're from is a bit complicated. I was created--sorry born elsewhere, but the one who first...I'll use the word adopted me? He was from Chicago so many of my accents, mannerisms, etc kind of developed from there. He was a bit eccentric you could say given how he ran things, which by the way is why my hearing is attuned." For a brief moment he lifted a finger to his ear and poked it a little. "Bodyguard for him for awhile and then some...I'll call him a maniac zookeeper grabbed me forcefully I'll say and had to deal with that. Someone ousted him and I didn't have to fight for him nor train others anymore in his crazy zoo."

"Apologies in advance for laying down all of that crazy mess. Anyway the one who took over after that guy? Well he was nice, so much so he helped me and many others get back on our feet. It was actually him who got me in so to speak and suggested the idea of joining Interpol. So here I am out here trying to help people, yes that does include people like Daphne if possible...Might be a lost cause though depending. Anyway I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on command, if you don't mind sharing."

"You sure you want to hear about my petty problems?" Bee asked, shaking her head as she put her hands down on the table. "Damn, Ngao. I know Chongwu rarely have a happy upbringing, but...like, I don't know if I'd get any kind of stressful job if I was effectively kidnapped by a psycho mad scientist type, let alone join an international SWAT squad."

Bark chuckled a little and placed a hand on one of hers. "Hey it's a complicated life situation for Chongwu sometimes. For example it'd be like imagine my situation only knowing combat and some code of conducts by battlefield standards and street codes depending on the situation. Now if you were to ask me to become some waiter here? Old bad habits would probably kick in and I probably wouldn't have an idea of how some things worked. So may as well go with what you do know and try to do it for the right reason and perhaps person." On purpose he rubbed lightly on her hand.

"I wouldn't mind at all hearing about your problems, but I wouldn't call them petty if they bother you...Also my more professional opinion? Command should look out for those under them, so if you have a problem with Command? I think that affects all of us."

"Not saying food service isn't a stressful job," she replied, smiling as she put her other hand on top of his. "Was made to do a summer in a fast food joint, almost got fired by taking too long to wash dishes. But yeah, as for my position, I do feel a little inexperienced in commanding anything bigger than a fireteam, so there's some stress there. I can imagine my familial connections are part of the reason why I'm here, which puts on another layer of unease. Really don't want to make it seem like that in front of the rest of the squad, though, which is partly why I pushed you earlier. Didn't want to look like I won or loss because we weren't taking it seriously, especially with the difference in rank."

"Vous voulez bien m' excuser," the waiter said, coming up with their food.

"Merci," Bee said, taking her hands back as they were served and the waiter retreated again.

"Anyway," she said, picking at her salad. "About the difference in rank..."

Ngao smiled throughout the conversation taking enjoyment at her touch, until it was time to withdraw. On purpose he shook his head as if his fur was wet for a brief moment. "Hm nothing wrong with that Beatrix, you might be inexperienced leading a group bigger than a fireteam. However it does give you a unique outlook some commanding officers may not have. Based on my experience? Those who command too many have trouble taking a more personal approach. It can affect morale with a team, maybe not so much say an army but a manageable number that can see and hear you daily? If you come off cold? Some may only want to do the bare minimum. Don't be down on yourself. Heh good to know you pushed me for an entirely different reason, for a moment I thought I did or said something wrong for a moment there...Apologies if I made things a bit awkward there, but you mentioned the difference in rank?"

Ngao for a brief moment was going to dig into his sandwich, which it did reveal his jaw. It looked powerful more so because of the animal he was based on. Once he gave a look around? On purpose he took measured bites and not wide ones his mouth could take. Probably could be done with it in three bites tops if he tried. Five at most.

"Good job remembering you're in front of a lady," Bee said with a smirk, before eating some of her salad. "But yeah, you did fine with the information you had. On rank, I'll take your hints and say you want to date. FYI, you're not the first in the office. There's paperwork to deal with, handing off your performance reviews to another party, etc. You will be the lowest ranking, which will create some interesting dynamics, but the squad's professional enough to deal with it. Helps that you're a beefcake so it's obvious why I'd be fine with it," she continued with a wink and smile. "EIther way, it's your decision to start, but if I feel like you can't keep things professional on the clock, that's the end of the relationship. Sorry if this is a little...stiff, but the last one...caused some issues."

Bark stopped eating the sandwich and gave a sigh of relief. It was similar to someone in a situation who learned they did not have to go through a life or death situation. "I was afraid of asking to date you, so much so I was considering buying a book or two on it or perhaps catching vids on the matter...Research would have been bad." He gave a small cough as he was about to continue, but stopped as she spoke.

"Oh, you're still gonna have to ask," Bee said, taking another bite of her salad. "I'm just clearing out the legal brambles for you so that's not another layer you have to deal with." She brought her foot up against his leg and rubbed a little. "I try to be a considerate superior officer, you know?"

Bark's train of thought ceased for a moment, as he felt her foot up against his leg. So mucn so he was stuck staring for a brief moment again--the hands came up to his face to regain his focus back. "S-Still have to ask?" His body shivered a little from the touch, but soon he regained his composure on the more official topic. "Good to know Interpol is looking at my performance reviews. I did wish to start at the bottom because from experience? That's what I'm best at getting a feel for things and working my way up to be better and better." It was hidden from most of the view, but his tail could be seen on the right side and then going over to the left side. He wiped one of his hands on the napkins and gripped it to stop it from moving.

"Back on the more, uh, personal matter if I may ask what happened to the previous relationship? Which I give my assurance I'll be professional on the clock to the best of my ability. If it is found lacking? I'll do my best to correct ma'am."

"He forgot I was the Captain and he was the Lieutenant," she said, moving her foot away as she spoke more seriously. "Apparently thought if he'd fucked me he didn't have to listen to me in the field. Which would have been a problem in the long term anyway, but it was an inopportune time to find out. He's not here any more, got transferred. Kind of another hint that I was hear due to political reasons, cause he was an Interpol veteran. Honestly thought they were going to get rid of me instead." She sighed, taking another bite of her salad. "Such are the perils of dating the boss. Really stunts my love life."

"That's definitely not a problem I would want to give you, if I can help it," he said. "Chain of command is there for a reason, suggestions are fine, but trying to assume command or assume you would have to listen to his input? That screams arrogance at least to me. If I may ask however what kind of political gain would they have with you leading Interpol? Does it concern your family connections perhaps? Also I do believe based on what I have seen with you in the field? It had to be more than politics, as I believe you have potential to make Interpol go far. I'll do my best to help it do it's part."

For a moment he almost was going to devour the sandwich whole, but stopped. "Measured bites." He mumbled to himself.

"Do any more buttering up and I'd think you didn't hear the part about me not having any power to promote you if we date," she said, smirking as she reached over and gave him a quick scritch on the head as he bent over his plate. "But yeah, family connections, money, etc. You try to not be that bitch that gets whatever she wants because her family is wealthy and then someone thinks they'll get favors by putting you in charge of a bunch of 007 types."

"I'm not looking for any promotions or anything like that, weird as it sounds? I don't know if I ever had any desire to do such a thing. Could be how I was cre--born?" Once the quick scritch was given? His ears twitched up and not all about in different directions. The tail could be seen from left to right again, although this time a small thunk or two could be heard from his chair. He looked back and squinted at his tail, but turned his attention back to Bee.

"That is strange to think they could favors at least in that type of way, but they could give donations to the Interpol funds? Wait no, no, no sorry distracted. Anyway pay no heed to such things if you don't have to, continue to do a good job and things will go well...Um what are 007 types?" He was confused and blinked a moment or two while finally finishing his sandwich.

Acewing13

GM
Wiki Moderator
"Welp, that's the first casual date," Bee said, shaking her head as ate more of her salad. "James Bond movie binge. Real pain is going to be picking between franchises. So many over 300 years."

"Uh wait I-I can look up James Bond! I think...I might have not seen any movies...Ever." Ngao actually took a moment to think of any movies he's ever seen in all his years of being alive. "I can't think of any movies..."

"We'll fix that," she said, putting her foot up on the Chongwu's chair and resting it on his thigh. "Just, missing a few things..."

His ears perked up along with his tail as he felt her foot once more and this time on his thigh. "S-So a movie binge? T-That sounds like fun." He gave some quick nods, as he was now distracted with what was going on under the table. "I might could give a massage? I t-trained in that."

"I'd love that, but you are just stalling," Bee replied, pulling her feet back to slip the shoes off and running a stockinged foot along his leg until landing both on the seat again. "Did the mad scientist have you do that or what?"

His body shivered once more at her once, as he shook his head. "N-No actually it was recommended by a therapist to learn something outside of my usual skills I had. Keeps the mind focused." Bark was uncertain if he should take the plunge, but he took it by placing her foot in his lap and started to press into her one of her feet where he felt some tension or roughness in a spot. Might have seemed strange to do so in public, but right now his thoughts wasn't focused on other people.

"Hmm," came the reply, pausing in her eating as she sighed, some stress leaving her body. "I swear, Ngao, if you make me ask, you'll be on masseuse duty for the entire squad for a week."

"...Wouldn't that mean less massages for you?" Ngao couldn't help, but to chuckle at it. "I just thought asking was, uh, dunno a big moment. A big happening. Like a celestial event in space?" Ngao nodded his head fast, but he was seeming far more relaxed doing this. Soon his ears perked up as he looked at Beatrix. "D-Do you want to go out? More than private and captain off-duty hours that is?" He took a swallow, as that took much of his courage for that.

"First off, there's no ranks off the clock," Bee replied, shaking a finger. "Wouldn't be fair to you to bring that baggage into a relationship more than it has to be. Second, you're thinking more about marriage proposals. Never surprise a girl with a proposal out the blue though, very bad form. Finally," she added with a bright smile. "Yes, let's go out."

The beginning part his ears were lowered, as he wondered if there was something wrong with his approach. Then hearing the approach was wrong? A blow to his confidence, but when he heard the yes? His ears perked up right away and the thunking in the chair was immediate, loud too. "Yes! Er I mean I'm happy you accepted! Whichever sounds right!" He was smiling, practically beaming as he continued to massage her foot and finally switched to the other one. "Sorry for my exictement, probably more than you were expecting."

"I mean, yes? But thinking about it, I shouldn't be," she said, finishing off her salad. "Your excitableness is one of your qualities that I find attractive. Wait, am I your first?"

Ngao blinked as he went deep into his mind to think about this moment. There was a comrade, no a friend a long time ago who he could have sworn told him to say no to such a question. That would be lying and that friend was probably messing with him. Probably. "...Er yes."

Bee's eyes narrowed at the Chongwu's hesitation. "L...never mind," she said, pulling out her datapad and pulling up her calendar. "You have anything pressing this afternoon?"

Ngao looked worried at those narrowing eyes for a brief moment. After all he knew that look no matter the person. He was distracted and stuck in his own head still. "I-I'm not lying! Wait what? Nothing pressing this afternoon last I checked."

"Nothing on your calendar, so long as you didn't make informal plans..." she said, tapping a few buttons and scribbling on the pad before handing it over to the Chongwu. "That's the paperwork for the work part. Removes me from performance boards over you, makes promises that your employment with Interpol is secure in the event that we break up, etc. Just initial at the highlighted boxes and sign at the bottom. Technically, you should have a lawyer go over it first with you, so you can wait to do that if you want."

Ngao will look at the pad and give a brief lookover, which the cautious part of his brain was to go along with waiting to have someone look it over. However he did trust her and doubted this was some papers that could place him back into some kind of forced servitude. He will start scribbling on the pad placing his initials in the boxes and lines where they needed to go. "I thought about it for a few seconds, but I trust you Beatrix. If anything were to happen? I know you would be fair and if not? I did something wrong to make it otherwise or someone else will have done something wrong."

"First, thank you for your trust," she said with a small smile. "Second, go over it tomorrow with the in house lawyer. Always have someone more knowledable in law than you go over a contract. Third, I'm human, Ngao. I'm just as likely to screw up as you are."

"Now," she said, taking back the datapad, touching one last button and putting it away. "Since I cleared my schedule and you don't have anything going on, what do you say we extend this lunch date?" She emphasized 'date' with a brush of her feet against his groin.

His ears perked up once more along with something else down below, which caused his legs to close up a little on instinct. "Lunch D-Date? So it is more than just lunch?" He smirked for a brief moment before he looked a bit nervous, but his tail betrayed that with swaying right and left onto the chair.

"That is the benefit of going out," Bee replied, smirking as she pressed her feet more firmly against him. "I"ll pay for the food and then we'll go somewhere more...private."

Bark was fidgeting a little while having small shivers from the feeling on his groin. It maybe was in the process of perking up, but now it had arisen. "T-That might be awkward to get up. Also no I'm paying for the food." He mustered any courage and clear thinking he had to place the currency on the table for payment. His thinking was muddled as that was far in excess of what they ordered with a big bill.

"Hmm, thought I was going to because I lost the bet," she replied with a shrug, pulling back her feet to put her shoes back on. "You sure you want to give that big of a tip though?"

"W-Well it was lunch at first, but then it became a lunch date how could I let you pay?" He gave a nod, with a small sigh of relief. "Well we might come here often? Also I, uh, think we might have done some things kind of awkward in here like give foot rubs. Also they might enjoy Interpol in here as customers now?"

"Fair enough," Bee said, stacking their plates so it'd be easier to take. "Now for the real question, your place or mine?"

"I-I don't think my place has James Bond movies?" he said. "Might also be too fancy since my...Er handler? Bought the apartment and he seemed to have a penchant for going too expensive, which is weird for me to get used to."

"Where in the arcology are you?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"I think further up, but not too far. It's annoying having some other buildings in the way of the view of the sunrise. Uh it's kind of awkward explaining the area, as I may have some trouble reaching it from time to time...Not used to having a place I own." Bark will on purpose pull out a map he was given of where his apartment is. It was placed in the more expensive parts of the Arcology, but not crazy rich with gold everywhere kind of expensive.

"We'll go by your place and you can pick up some stuff," Bee said, smiling as she nodded as she got up from the table. "Then we can head to my place."

"W-Wait am I spending the night at your place?" Bark blinked as he got up from the table with her, although walking a bit oddly at first.

"I mean, unless you don't want to..." she said, looking over her shoulder with a smirk as she started walking to one of the arcology's transit stations.

"Ah! Wait I didn't say that!" He sped up his walk to be beside her. "F-First sleepover! Well at least without my fellow Chongwu I worked with."

"Uh huh," Bee said, sliding over to his side, putting an arm around his waist, and resting her head against him. "We'll get real comfortable."

"I-It's true!" His nervousness seemed to melt however as he felt her close to him. Which he was confused where to put his arm, but around her shoulder felt right. "I heard cuddling is really comfortable! From, uh, other Chongwu."

"You're going to be fun," she said with a laugh, sighing as the station came into view.