• Nobles of Null is a forum based roleplay site where sci-fi and magic collide. Here, Earth remains fractured and divided despite humanity reaching out to the stars. Worse still, the trans-human slaves of one major power have escaped, only to establish their own Empire, seething with resentment at abuses of the past. Even the discovery of aliens, though medieval in development, has failed to rally these squabbling children of Earth together with its far darker implications. Worse still, is the discovery of the impossible - magic. Practiced by the alien locals, nearly depleted and therefore rare, its reality warping abilities remains abstract and distant to the general populace. All the while, unseen in the darkness of space, forces from without threaten to press in. For those with eyes opened by insight, it is clear that an era is about to end, and that a new age will dawn.

Chapter 4 & 5 Intermission 2: A Little Help [WARNING: GRAPHIC SEXUAL DEPICTIONS]

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
WARNING: GRAPHIC SEXUAL DEPICTIONS

Co-authored by: Ikate Keda Studios, TheCountryWarrior

???? A.D, 4 days after the hostage rescue

Silbern System, Stahl Belt, Nikolaus Otto dwarf-planetary system, Magnuski Station, aboard Daheim One

Joan grumbled to herself as she held onto the wall, limping down the hallway. She had been back for about a day, and while her kids were happy, she seemed far from pleased about her lack of mobility. She got pretty upset when some of the crew tried to pamper her, offer to get her things, and in general tried to help her, saying she could help herself. Now, part of her was regretting that as she leaned against the wall, taking a rest.

Juan cleared his throat from behind her, smiling as he watched her struggle down the hallway. “You know you could get a lot more done if you let people help you. If it helps, think of it as giving orders.” He held a hand out to her.

Joan turned so her back was against the wall, looking at Juan as he made his comments. “Yeah?” She asked, shaking her head. “Ah ravvah not,” She said, looking at the hand and frowning. “Las’ time ah let someone ‘elp me when ah was ‘urt ah was ‘it wif it e’ry chance dey ‘ad,” She said, taking her steps a little slower. “Ah dun wanna be in dat position again.”

He frowned, his hand falling back to his side. He was hurt she would think he’d do that, honestly. “Ah. That makes sense I guess. You know I wouldn’t do that to you right? I’m not here to gain something, I’m here to help you. Or at least make sure you don’t hurt yourself in your stubbornness.”

“Yeah?” Joan asked, looking at Juan. “Ol’ ‘abits die ‘ard,” She added, letting out a long sigh. “Fine, ah’ll let’cha ‘elp. Ah was ‘eadin’ fer da main showah. Need ta was up, in my showah is a pain on mah own.”

His eyebrows raised in surprise and confusion. “On your own?” He offered his hand again. “Do you need help for this?” He wasn’t at this time trying to be provocative, just concerned. Still, he could see Joan’s pale face go bright red.

“Uh…” She said, looking at the floor. “Is a little weird?” She added. “Like, sure ya saw me stark when we ‘ad our zig in zag, but…” She frowned. “Ah dun know, Ah don’ fink ‘elping me wash up is ‘xactly da sexiest fing ya kin do,” She sighed, reaching out a grabbing Juan’s shoulder.

Juan shrugged, and started walking her to the showers. “It’s a little weird, but I’m not doing this to get off, I’m doing this to help you. It’s not really supposed to be sexy. Unless you make it sexy.” He waggled his eyebrows jokingly, then smiled reassuringly. “Trust me, this isn’t an attempt at play. I want to help.”

Joan looked around the hall, then let her weight on Juan. “Can we use yer place den?” She asked, exhaustion now creeping into her voice as some of the charade lifted. “No gravity makes dealing wif everyfing such a pain, ah almost didn’t bovvah getting up at da menion o’ it. Plus… I dun know if ah want people seeing a washing me after I yelled at all dem,” She said, looking at Juan. “Ah actually fink dem finking ah’m just ‘aving sex wif ya is an easiah fing to manage,” She joked.

He chuckled, and turned their path to his room. “Probably a better option, more private.” He held her up as they walked, keeping her up with a smile. “See, you walk a lot faster with teamwork.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Joan muttered, looking at Juan with a lighter smile. “Yer just enjoying dis way too much, aren’t cha,” She asked, leaning a little more on Juan. “I fink if ah played a little part, ya would get real quiggly ah finks,” She said, stopping for a moment just to relax a second.

“I’m sure it’s sexual, but I have absolutely no idea what quiggly means.” He stopped alongside her, still holding her up. “Also, either help we walk you, or I’ll have to carry you. Think of the indignity!” he chuckled.

“All, show ya quiggly,” Joan said, wrapping her other arm around Juan’s neck with a slight wince, pressing her forehead against his, suddenly putting on quite the set of doe eyes. “Ah don’t fink ah could stop a big, strong man such a yerself from ‘aving yer way wif me,” She whimpered, hugging him tighter with a frown. “Ah s’pose ah just ‘ave ta do everyfing ya tell me ta do wifout question…” She said, her breasts pressing against his chest.

He looked around the hallway, ensuring no one was gonna walk up. “Joan, you know this isn’t the right time. You’re hurt, and I’m not contributing to that with poor decision making on my part. Don’t make me actually carry you.” He waggled a finger in mock disapproval. “Because I’ll fucking do it.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Joan challenged, giving him a peck on the legs before trying to get away. “Ah kin do it!”

He chuckled, and grabbed her harder, lifting her up in his arms. “Well well, looks like you’re being unruly. Seems I have no choice but to carry you away.” He started walking, a bit slower now but still faster than Joan in her injured state could by herself. “Who knows what I’ll do to you in my lair.”

“Beast!” Joan almost screeched in surprised, lightly beating on Juan playfully. “Young men like yerself er just wai’in fer a mum like meself ta take advantage of ‘mm?” She said, mockingly scowling. “Wha’evah am ah ta do?”

“Well clearly you’re not strong enough to resist, so best you can do is give into my will.” He shrugged nonchalantly. “That’s just how the cookie crumbles, I don’t make the rules.”

“Well…” Joan said, looking down the hall. “Shit, guess yer right,” She sighed, leaning into Juan again. “Least ah ain’t drunk dis time, eh?” She asked, looking up at him. “Ah’m still gonna need a showah dough. So… Let’s git dat outta da way for you ‘ave yer way wif me of wha’evah ya plan tah do.”

He smiles, and holds her close against him. “Of course. You dirty girl.” He chuckled maliciously, opening the door to his room, stepping in, and turning Joan loose. “But seriously, we’re here to clean you and try not to think it’s too weird. I’m not gonna fuck you while you’re hurt.”

Joan tilted her head to the side, letting out an unconvinced “Eeeeh,” as he mentioned her being hurt. “That dun mean ah can’t get fucked, just dat ya might ‘ave tah take it a bit slow,” She said teasingly, getting on her feet properly. “Like, ah kin fink of a few work abouts,” She said looking at Juan with a blush. “Ah mean, ‘as nuffin tah do wif me kinda… Missin’ ya or nuffin…”

He smiled back, a shy smile. “I’m glad you’re back. I definitely missed you.” He looked to the ground, then looked to the shower. “So, anytime you’re ready. Then we’ll talk about that.”

Joan sighed, stepping forward and grabbing Juan’s face, kissing him. She fell back, then smiled. “Yer a dork,” She said, starting to pull off her shirt. Angry red marks, closed up by stitch thread covered her arm, and the front of her thighs as she pulled the sweat pants off. She wasn’t wearing underwear, but given the circumstances that made sense. “Just go’ah sit down,” She said, as if reminding herself. “Turn on da wa’ah, in not git nuffin wet,” She added.

Juan couldn’t help but look her over. Even wounded she was nice to look at, though the stitches were a harsh reminder of the life they signed up for. “You’re not supposed to get wet? Isn’t that the point of a shower?”

“Ah was talking bout yer room,” Joan said, looking at him. "Ah don't wanna break none of yer stuff ya know?" She added, stepping into the shower and taking a seat on the conveniently strong fold out shelf seat. She turned on the water, letting it run over her body, letting out a sigh as she did. "Thanks fer 'elping wif k Jacob and Miranda while ah was gone…" she said, looking at him. "It did more den ta fink."

He sat on one of his chairs, ready to step in if he had to. He smiled, shrugging bashfully. “I was happy to do it. Made sure they ate right, meaning not like I do, so that was easy to figure out. Made sure they actually went to bed. Parenting is not something I’m used to, and I’m sure you’ve dealt with far worse, but it was kinda nice.”

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
"Dey seem ta like you," she said, starting with the actual task of washing up, lathering the soap over her, looking at Juan, then smiled. "You wanna do this part?" She asked coyly.

He sighed, and stood up. “You’re really pushing my buttons. You do know I’d need to strip down to get into the shower.” He narrows his eyes with a smile. “Was this your plan all along?”

"What kin ah say?" Joan asked, pulling her hair back over her shoulders. "Ah do kinda love da idea of a sexy naked Spaniard giving me a wash. I just couldn't make it easiah."

He took his shirt off, and the rest followed quickly after. “Fine, you vixen. Or whatever the term is. I’ll just go with dirty girl despite the shower.”

Joan giggled at "dirty girl," spreading her legs a little too give him room. "Ah like it when ya call me names like day," she cooed. "Ah dun mind being a dirty girl fer ya, but ya gotta make me one…"

He stepped into the shower with the room she provided him, letting the water run down his body. “Silly girl, that’s not the point of a shower. My, you’ve got a dirty mind.” He smiled a confident smile and leaned in to whisper to her. “And I don’t think my body is helping any, is it Miss One Track Mind?”

Joan leaned forward, panting a couple kisses on Juan's stomach. "No, but ah love it anyway," she said, leaning back again, running her good hand along his leg. "Mine not doing it fer ya 'andsom?" She teased.

“Yours always does it for me, scars and all.” He takes the soap in his hands, and brings them up to caress her shoulders to start lathering her up. Joan was quiet other than the soft little moans she let out as Juan ran his hands all over her.

"God ah love dis," she eventually sighed, looking at Juan. "Is so much bettah den feeling yer 'ands frough me cloves," she said, leaning forward again, giving him another kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He kissed her back, his hands massaging her lower back, creeping towards her ass. He was still cleaning her after all. “I’m glad my hands are suitable for your needs.” He chuckled.

"Ah just wondah part of me would be suitable fer yers," Joan whispered, biting his ear a little. “Hmm? My ‘ands? Mouf, chest,” She asked, arching her back inwards so he could better run his hands over her ass. “Rear?” She asked, giggling. “Dis would be da time ta tell me ya ‘ave a fing wif feet,” She teased, burying her face in his neck, kissing and nipping him as she did.

He growled happily, his hands massaging her ass pleasurably. “I don’t have a thing for feet, but thanks for the consideration. I don’t usually like to sum up a person in what I like about their body, but since your offering.” He clutches her ass, soap flowing about his hands. “I do like a nice ass, and you have the upper rack to match. My favorite two parts of a woman’s physicality, the tits and ass. You’re set in both departments.”

“Ah’m glad ya fink so,” Joan said, breathing heavier, squirming in Juan’s grasp. “But ah ask cause one of dose fings ah mentioned are gonna wind up wrapped around yer cock in about five minutes,” She moaned, digging her nails into his back. “Unless ya pick ‘ands er chest, den ah’m just gonna tell ya ta stand up.”

He smiled wide, a lusty smile of desire, tempered with common sense. “Well in that case, if you really want to do this, I’ll fuck those breasts of yours.” His hands moved from her ass, and started rubbing her breasts with the soap, his strong hands massaging her mounds.

Joan licked her lips slowly, bringing her own hands up and gripping her breasts, pinching her nipples between her fingers. “Only if ya treat me like yer dirty girl, hmm?” She said, kissing him again. “Not a dirty girl, yer dirty girl,” She whispered.

He chuckled deeply, and held her closer. He whispered in her ear with a playful growl. “Very well, my very own dirty girl.” He kissed her hard, his tongue slithering into her mouth and twisting about her own. Joan let out a moan, enjoying the kiss as she pulled him as close as he could get.

“Come on mistah,” She said, a naughty growl to her voice as she pushed her breasts together. “Use yer dirty girl already, er she might cool down,” She said, sticking her tongue out a little.

“Not on my watch.” His cock had been so ready for this, a mast if ever there was one. He grabbed her breasts and moved his meat between them, his right hand holding his dirty girl's head. “Be a good girl now, and work on this.”

“Yes sir,” Joan purred, doing exactly as she was told. She made sure her breasts were tightly recessed together as she looked up at him, moans and mewls escaping her open mouth as she worked. “Like this sir?” She asked, lust filling her voice.

He grinned down at her, stroking her hair. “Good girl. Stroke me with your breasts, prove you’re my dirty girl. Dirty girl, show me your need.”

Joan smiled a little, thinking for a moment, looking down at the end of his length that poked out from her cleavage each time she ran down. She lowered her head, sticking her tongue out as far and flat as she could, so that his cock would run along it, letting out a long moan as she worked, squeaking a little each time his tip touched her tongue.

He groaned aloud, smiling down at her. “There we go, my favorite slut knows how to play.” He sighed happily, his cock long and hard in appreciation. “Keep this up and you’ll be getting a surprise.”

“Mmmm,” Joan groaned at the comments, sucking in a gasp at being called a slut, taking a moment to stop and take his cock into her mouth, still between her breasts, pulling away with a light pop as she looked back up a Juan. “What’s my surprise going to be Sir?” She asked, running her tongue around his length as she watched him expectantly.

He leered down at her, cock throbbing at her touch. “I’m gonna cum somewhere. It’s up to you where it comes out, but it’s inevitable.”

“Ah’m gonna give ya dat choice,” She said, continuing her work.”We’re in da showah, ‘ave yer pick,” She said, going back to giving him his treatment with her tongue and breast.

“Then we’re giving your tits a nice glaze.” He thrust upward, fucking her breasts with gusto and a happy groan. “Keep this up and we’ll be done soon enough!”

Joan pushed her chest out, keeping her breasts together as she looked up at Juan, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. “Cover me sir,” She panted, breathing heavier. “I wan’ it all ovah me sir, make me a dirty girl!”

God she looked sexy like this, his body reacting eagerly to her own body. He felt his climax rushing up from his balls, his spine tingling as he felt his cum spurt up and around his dick onto her breasts, some on her face, all mingling with the raining water down upon them. He panted, looking down at her with a triumphant smile. “You’re such a dirty girl.”

Joan had to close one of her eyes as she was promptly covered, trying to keep herself together. Though, she decided instead to let her breasts free, leaning down and enveloping his length in her mouth, looking up at him as she attempted to suck him clean. Then she pulled away, giving him a long lick and giggled again. “Do ya feel be’ah now?” She asked, her hand lightly continuing to stroke him.

Panting, he pet her head appreiatively. “Yes cutie, that was fantastic. Such a good girl.” He grabbed the soap, and started to clean her off. “Good girls get rewards, so here’s one.”

Joan let out a satisfied sigh as Juan went back to cleaning her. She licked her lips clean, looking Juan over again. “Ah’m glad Ah’m a good girl now,” She said softly. “Dough, somefing tells me it ‘as been awhile since ya ‘ad any fun on yer own. ‘ave ya bin wai’ing fer me?” She asked, coyly, mindlessly running her hand over her wounds.

Ray of Meep

Administrator
Wiki Moderator
His smile grew a tad bashful, and he shrugged. “Well you know. If I’m going to try to have this thing with you I can’t be fuckin random trollops I find. You’re more than enough for me. So yeah, I waited.”

Joan shrugged with a smile. “Well, it’s not like Ah’m ‘xpecting yer commitmen’ right now,” She said, eventually turning off the water. She sat there, her whole body glistening from her still being soaked. “Ah dun wana leave quite yet,” She sighed, looking at Juan. “Ah wanna just, dry off, curl undah da blankets wif ya in watch some cus,” She said, looking around for a towel. “Just, fer a couple hours,” She sighed, looking at Juan. “Mind if ah getcha ta keep makin me feel be’ah?”

He grabs the towel from out of the shower, haphazardly placed on a hook near the shower. He smiled at her, and started to rub her down. “It’s my pleasure to make you feel better. It’s only fair play.” He rubbed her down, being gentle on her wounds as he dried them both. “Anything in mind for the TV? Or just something to snuggle to?”

“Snuggle,” Joan said as he dried her off, letting it happen. She very rarely looked away from Juan. “Ah dun know if ah’m gonna watch. Yer ore right den ya fink ya are sometimes,” She smiled. “Ah’m lonely… And you make me feel much be’ah den anyone else for far too long…” She said, crossing her arms. “Hence, ya know, all dat in da showah…” She trailed off, blushing a little.

He placed a hand on her shoulder, and looked her in the eyes. “You’re adorable.” He pecks her lips with a kiss, and starts to pull her to the bed. “Thank you. Let me make you feel better. Come on, professional snuggle time.”

Joan giggled, getting up and following him. “ ‘ow about personal snuggle time?” She asked, hugging him. “Ah mean… Maybe dis kin work? I like ya, my dusties seem ta like ya…” She said looking up at him. “If yer okay wif a seven year difference…”

He hugs her closer, stroking her back gently. “That’s not a problem to me at all. It’s not like you’re robbing the cradle.” He chuckled, and looked at her, sighing. “Call me crazy, but I think it could work. I like you, I like your kids. I really like spending time with all of you. If you’ll have me that is.”

“Ah’ll talk to dem about it,” She said with a smile. “Ah don’ fink ya got anyfing ta worry bout, but once ah’m back on mah feet, in they unwind from me bein’ ‘urt, Ah’ll ask them.”

“Sounds good. Speaking of that, you need rest. Come on, rest time!” He pulled her towards the bed, throwing a blanket over the two of them. He picked up the remote, and snuggled her close. “Rest up cutie.”

“You too,” Joan said softly, not even looking at the TV. She instead turned and curled up into Juan, closing her eyes. Before Juan even noticed, she was out like a light snoring quietly.

Juan smiled, and lowered the volume. He snuggled her closely, and held her
safe in his arms for the remainder of her nap.